Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Sports Retention Manager - Online Gaming - London, UK|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent salary package|
|Location||City of London,|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Sports Retention Manager - International Online Gaming Company - London, UK
Excellent package including bonus, healthcare, pension and excellent career progression
We are managing a brand new senior appointment for an experienced Retention Manager on behalf of one of our fastest growing Gaming clients. If you are looking for a new challenge to springboard your career and give you the opportunity to work within a dynamic and successful Online Gaming/sports brand, this could be a perfect career move for you.
SRGEurope is looking to recruit a Sports Retention Manager to lead the Sports Retention and Marketing Communications team. The ultimate aim is to increase customer engagement, driving down churn and increasing customer lifetime value through the management of the customer retention programme including the customer communication.
Sports Retention Manager - Key Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the management of Sport Retention and Marketing Communications Team Leaders
- Work closely with the Head of Retention in delivering the customer loyalty and retention
- Identify opportunities & implement tactics to maximise revenue and minimise churn
- Guide the Sports Team Leaders in identifying clear cross-selling opportunities between customers, products and departments
- Oversee the development of promotions calendars.
- Develop a series of reporting templates
- Management of various promotional tools and systems across the business
- Project Management of key customer promotions and campaigns
- Work with the Country Managers and other key stakeholders across the organisation to help maximise promotional output and effectiveness
- Work with all areas of marketing to help grow and develop active weekly/monthly customer numbers through effective promotional activity
Sports Retention Manager - Essential Criteria:
- Proven experience of working within CRM and or Campaign Management
- Proven people management experience including performance management, leading and motivating a team to achieve SLAs and drive efficiency measures to maximise productivity
- Experience of use of campaign planning tool
- Solid understanding of A/B testing, website usability and conversation optimisation principles
- Previous exposure to a range of complex analysis techniques.
- Good knowledge of Sport sand Sportsbook
- Wide range of knowledge implementing creative email marketing campaigns & promotions.
- Understanding of direct to customer marketing, promotions & trends.
Do you have what it takes to be their newly appointed Sports Retention Manager?
Interviews are already taking place and as this is a competitive opportunity, if you are interested please APPLY NOW to find out more.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...3 months ago
- Marketing and Innovation Trainee
€6000 - 12000
The Company. “Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing start-up company?“ Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies an...20 days ago
- Trade Marketing Specialist
€30000 - 40000
Job Title: Trade Marketing Specialist Department: Partner Relations Reporting to: Trade Marketing Manager Contract: Permanent Job Purpose: You are an innovative and cr...about 2 months ago
- Outreach Specialist
€20000 - 23000
We at iBus Media are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to fill available Outreach Specialist positions in our ever-expanding Content Marketing ...20 days ago