Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Sportsbook Business Analyst|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, bonus and relocation package|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
Sportsbook Business Analyst - Online Gaming - Gibraltar
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits, Bonuses and Attractive Relocation Package
Are you an experienced Business Analyst with an excellent understanding of Sportsbook? Are you a self-starter with a desire to improve business process? Would you be interested in working in Gibraltar (On the Southern tip of Spain) with a reduced tax rate?
How can we persuade you to apply?
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Sportsbook Business Analyst to join a large Online Gaming provider in Gibraltar. The successful Sportsbook Business Analyst will be involved across various areas of the business to manage change in an agile way, working closely between product and development to improve business processes through development, implementation and maintenance of business applications systems.
The Sportsbook Business Analyst will also have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the analysis and requirements definition
- Compile business and functional requirements
- Clearly document system design and development needs
- Create product roadmaps with the product team
- Provide recommendations on how to best meet business needs
- Solution definition
- Create and maintain all documentation, policies and procedures
The appointed Sportsbook Business Analyst Skills & Experience:
- Excellent understanding of Sportsbook, ideally previous experience as a Sportsbook BA
- Strong understanding and practice of Agile development methodologies
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong JIRA; Balsamiq, Confluence
- Exposure to one or more of the following areas:
- Availability systems
- Creative thinker, focussed on innovation
- Excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills and exceptional leadership skills
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming Arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
This is a great opportunity, with a market leading salary package to match, including excellent benefits and relocation package, it is a truly career changing role.
Do you have what it takes to succeed in this Sportsbook Business Analyst role?
Apply now without delay, the client is arranging interviews with suitable candidates as soon as possible.
Keywords: BA | Business Analyst | JIRA | Confluence | Balsamiq | Manager | Gaming | Gibraltar | Online | Software | Development | Sportsbook | Web | Mobile
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Client Success Manager - Dublin City
€38000 - 45000 per annum
Job Summary Have an excellent level of English, a Bachelor's degree in Business and are a well known multitasker? Read Further about being the next Client Success Mana...about 2 months ago
- EMEA Billing Specialist
€30000 - 50000
We are now seeking an enthusiastic new team member for our international client in Prague. In this position, you will be responsible for administrating large value inv...14 days ago
- EMEA Billing Specialist
€30000 - 40000
We are now seeking an enthusiastic new team member for our international client in Prague. In this position, you will be responsible for administrating large value inv...15 days ago