Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kaizen Recruitment|
|Job Title||**Dutch+French Social Media Reviewer**- Dublin Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 4 years ago|
Social Media Role:
You will be responsible for the day to day management of Internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of internet users.
- Candidates must be a native Dutch with French speaker
- Ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Analytical and a quick learner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands.
- Strong knowledge of national and international political, historical and social news and figures in the media
- Are comfortable and understand that you will be reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent
- Advanced MS Excel and Word skills coupled with exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to quickly learn new tools.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Social Media Support Specialist To Belfast, Northern Ireland
€City centre location, Onsite gym and canteen + Excellent relocation package.
We are looking for a German Social Media Support Specialist to join the team in Belfast! Our client focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for ov...2 months ago
- German social media
The organization We are currently recruiting for one of the most prestigious German car brands in the world! The brand is known for luxury vehicles, buses, coaches, an...about 2 months ago
- English social media support
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. I...3 months ago
- German Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
€17000 - 18000
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for German speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with qu...3 months ago
- Swedish Tech Support to Dublin, Ireland
€22000 - 28000
Are you interested in technology or IT, and want to work gain valuable experience to kick-start your career? Then starting your careering in a market-leading company i...3 months ago