Get similar jobs by email Register →
A global leader in Customer Contact Management Solutions and Services in the multilingual sector and deliver multi-channel support to their clients across Europe. Their site in Athens is growing day by day and they are looking for candidates to start with them as soon as possible. The experience gained within the company will add great value to your CV.
Be a part of a multinational company and enjoy a lots of benefits!
Why Head Hunt
Head Hunt International is highly specialised in multilingual recruitment business all over the world for 34 years. We provide highly professional and specific recruitment services to our candidate without any cost. We give all the in-depth information about company, country, city, cost of loving and some tips so successfully pass your interviews. We have wide range of jobs available in multilingual sector. If you are looking for reliable and professional recruitment partner, who are available at your disposal all the time and you are serious about getting an employment as soon as possible. Please contact Head Hunt International. One of our representative will contact you back as soon as possible.
- Salary: 15.000-20.000 Euro Gross/Year
- 2 extra salaries in a year pro rata
- You will be paid extra if you work on Sundays, on Greek Holidays or Overtime with 75%
- 2 weeks hotel accommodation
- Flight ticket to Greece, taxi from airport
- Assistance in finding a flat
- Professional training provided by experts-3 weeks
- Great chance to develop your career
- Free Greek Language courses
- Low costs of living
- Medical insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Performance bonus up to 200 Euro per month
- Provide solutions to customers / Support them via Inbound calls or E mails.
- Solve technical issue of customers .
- Provide feedback to the team manager.
- Fluent German and English
- Strong PC skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Team player, Ambitious, Hard working
- Customer Care oriented
- Eager to learn new skills
- Ready to relocate to Athens, Greece
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and wish to apply for this job or need more information about this job. Please send your most updated cv or call directly on 0040368730840.
Keywords :Fluent German, Customer Service, CS, Technical Support, IT, Athens, Greece, vacancy, job, permanent contract, hiring, fluent English, opportunity, abroad, entry level, work experience.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Senior Order Management Job in Cork City
€28000 - 30000
Job Summary If you speak German, want to live and work in Ireland’s second largest city, have excellent communication skills in both German and English where you have ...3 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Consultant
Ringwood, United Kingdom
€19000 - 19000
Working Hours: Full Time 40 hours per week. Shifts generally rotate between Monday to Saturday, 8am to 4.30pm & 11.30am -8pm. It is critical that you are available to ...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21900 - 24000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a German speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...3 days ago
- GERMAN speaking Customer Support Representative
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Proficiency in German is mandatory; Previous experience of/ or aptitude for Customer Service; Good organizational skills; A ...17 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Stoke on Trent
€20000 - 20000
One of the worlds` leading online companies, is seeking a German Customer Service Advisor to support its expanding international customer base. The position is availab...about 2 months ago