Get similar jobs by email Register →
*** HUNGARIAN / GERMAN Linguist MOBA, Dublin - Ireland ***
Our client is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry worldwide.They provide a range of linguistic, testing, and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers. They are now looking for two Linguist to join their offices in Dublin : one for the Hungarian market and one for the German market.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Hungarian/German Linguist MOBA:
· -Review translations in supported market language to assure consistency and quality.
· -Give feedback and collaborate effectively with supported market language vendors (freelance translators, recording studios, etc.).
· -Provide detailed language quality reports on text reviewed.
· - Translate content from English into supported market language with high-quality standards.
· -Set the creative vision for your language.
· -Work closely with in-house members to ensure translations meet the standards.
· -Collaborate and communicate effectively with all members of the team to improve processes and achieve common goals.
· - Improve glossaries, manage terminology and develop documentation and style guidelines for your language.
Requirements of the Hungarian/German Linguist MOBA:
· Native level of Hungarian OR German and fluent level of English
· Experience as either freelance or in-house translator from English to Hungarian is a must.
· Educational qualification in linguistics.
· Passion for the video game industry. Solid experience playing RPG, MMO, MOBA games.
· League of Legends player – Level 10 or higher.
· Strong interest in fantasy literature and media, science fiction and pop culture.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in language of supported market and English.
· Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced gaming environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills. Used to working with different cultures.
· Working knowledge of CAT tools.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 906 5880.
Ref: Reference : 01236
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Content Reviewer - North Dublin
€27000 - 28000 per annum
German Content Reviewer wanted here in North Dublin for one of the world's largest employment websites. Interested in working on content moderation and reviews? Live a...3 months ago
- Dutch Online Content Reviewer - North Dublin
€27000 - 27500 per annum
Dutch Content Reviewer wanted here in North Dublin for one of the world's largest employment websites. Interested in working on content moderation and reviews? Live an...3 months ago
- Language Data Analyst (German)
Do you dream of moving abroad and work in an international environment? Do you want to live in beautiful Sofia? Then this is the right job for you! Role Description Ca...about 2 months ago
- Translation Specialist (German)
€35000 - 40000
The Company. Our client is a multinational company providing outsourcing, information technology and business consulting services. Company stands out strongly with its...4 months ago