Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Head Hunt International|
|Job Title||***No Experience Required- Swedish Customer Service Role in Munster, Germany!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
The company is an internationally networked outsourcing services provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement bespoke solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media.
- Excellent Swedishlanguage skills (spoken and written) on native speaker level
- Good English skills
- Service-oriented, patient and friendly manner
- Eager to learn new skills
- Ambitious, Hard working, Team player
- Salary : 21.000-25.000 Euro Gross/Year
- Health Insurance
- Professional Training
- Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment
- Intensive induction period and product training from the outset
- Relocation Package
- Great career opportunities
- Corporate healthcare management (medical checkups, vaccinations etc.)
- Support to ensure a smooth beginning at the company
- Performance based variable commission and company profit sharing
- Various discounts and cafeteria in the company
- Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients.
- Operation of all functions of customized computer systems (telephone systems, databases, etc.)
- Provide solutions to customers / Support them via Inbound calls or E mails.
- Provide feedback to the team manager.
Why Head Hunt
Head Hunt International is highly specialised in multilingual recruitment business all over the world for 34 years. We provide highly professional and specific recruitment services to our candidate without any cost. We give all the in-depth information about company, country, city, cost of loving and some tips so successfully pass your interviews. We have wide range of jobs available in multilingual sector. If you are looking for reliable and professional recruitment partner, who are available at your disposal all the time and you are serious about getting an employment as soon as possible. Please contact Head Hunt International. One of our representative will contact you back as soon as possible.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and wish to apply for this job or need more information about this job. Please send your most updated cv or call directly on 0040368730840.
Keywords: Fluent Swedish, Business Customer Service Agent, Customer Service, CS, Technical Support, Munster, Germany, vacancy, job, work experience.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in Swedish. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Custom...23 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Adviser
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expand...3 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Job- Münster
Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary Are you looking for a Swedish job abroad? How does working in Germany sound to you? We are looking for near native Swedish Speakers who also have a good le...3 months ago
- Swedish eCommerce Customer Service Representative
€950 per month
Be Part of It Located in Sofia, our client offers a contemporary working environment, world-class training and generous remuneration as well as the opportunity to work...3 months ago
- Swedish eCommerce Customer Service Consultant
€1296 per month plus accommodation and bills
Be Part of It The position is with a global company who it would be great to ‘get a foot in the door’ with for career development. The organization has a hugely intern...3 months ago