Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Streaming Support Engineer - Amersfoort|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||2005 - 6023|
|Salary||€1 per annum|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Our international client is the market leader in their field. They are seeking a Support Engineer Streaming to join their team located in Amersfoort. The candidate's duties will be mainly focused on streaming products and you will be involved with other product ranges when required. The role requires someone with good ability to train and trouble shoot. You will be required to travel to customer sites in Europe but the amount of travel is limited.
- Advise customers on streaming products
- Advise re-sellers and end-users about product suggestions in Audio Video applications
- Identify business opportunities
- Assist with Project design and design systems
- Test technical problems and issues
- Troubleshoot remotely and on-site (when required)
- Communicate with engineers and upper management in order to find the right solutions
- Implement new product ideas and changes to future products
- Conduct internal and external technical training and assist in developing training and marketing materials when requested
- Attend trade shows, lunches and dinners with customers.
- Pro-actively intervene with escalated trouble shooting calls
- Assist with shipping quotations and shipping requests for the sales department.
- Departmental personnel daily task assignment.
- New employee and ongoing process improvement training.
- Statistics and management reports.
- Experience with network analysis tools and network management technologies
- Experience in implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting Steaming Media Systems
- Knowledge of IP routing, switching and network engineering
- Knowledge of video and audio encoding/decoding, compression technology and experience with internet related technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of Streaming media server platforms and modern streaming protocols is a plus
- Knowledge of Video content management systems and/or video platforms is a plus
Ref: 2005 - 6023