Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The Supplier Service Management team is part of Operations which includes all teams that interact with our customers in daily operational work. Our team consists of motivated and skilled persons that focus on our supplier network with supplier related services such as supplier activations, supplier integrations, catalogue improvement projects and ad-hoc requests related to on-going operations.
As a Supplier Activation Specialist you will work with one of the core services at Capgemini Procurement Services – on boarding suppliers to our customer’s e-procurement solutions. A Supplier Activation Specialist is the main interface to the suppliers and responsible of the activation process, i.e. small projects with a lead time from three weeks to two months. The role also includes some pre-sales activities and issue resolution of current connections to some extent.
- Lead Supplier Activation projects following standard processes
- Train suppliers in the tools and applications included in Procurement platform
- Requests from activated suppliers in our supplier network
- Participate in supplier summits and start-up meetings with buyers and suppliers
- Lead quality improvement projects towards customer
- Work with continuous improvements of internal processes and routines
- Proficiency in English and Norwegian is a must
- Min. 1 year of experience in Customer Service (Help Desk, Technical Service Desk roles preferred)
- Client and value adding mindset
- Strong analytical skills and a structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of Ms Excel & XML as an asset
- Ability to take own initiatives and be the driving force within supplier activations
- Open mind and positive attitude
- Good communicative and presentation skills
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data processing might include voice recording. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application and voice recordings for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Employment Agencies Register – 9595
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Support
€10000 - 19000
Nå søker vi en dyktig kundeservice konsulent til vakre Lisboa! Har du erfaring fra kundeservice og ønsker å ta neste steg i din karriere? Da har Teleperformance sjanse...2 months ago
- Norwegian job in IT Support
€23000 - 24000
What are we looking for? Here we find ourselves looking for Norwegian speaker with a good level of English to join the IT Support team with our client based in Kildare...3 months ago
- Technical Support Specialist (French)
€16000 - 19000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...about 1 month ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Norwegian)
€17000 - 23000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...about 2 months ago
- Business Intelligence Specialist
€0 - 0
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Intelligence Spe...3 months ago