Get similar jobs by email Register →
Supply Chain Business Planner
Competitive salary + Benefits
Full time Permanent role
Our client, a market leader Company within the printing and graphic communication industry is looking for a Supply Chain Business to join their team.
What you'll do
- Develop internal/external sales demand plans and communicates demand plans to operations planning
- Managing demand and inventory as well as establishing inventory aims through component of inventory analysis
- Monitors, analyze and reports on sales, supply, Inventory and order bookings progress vs. S&OP
- Driving and executing operations projects such as: Forecasting predictability improvements, source of supply changes, etc.
- Coordinating and managing execution plans for new product launches, product conversions, and source of supply changes
- Min 5 years experience in Supply Chain, Customer Service, Logistics or Sales Operation
- Leadership and management experience would be ideal
- Forward thinking and open to new processes/process improvements
- PC skills - competent on Microsoft Office
- SAP experience would be an advantage
- A pro-active and flexible attitude
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines when required
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk