Our client – Unify (a global communications software and services company, with a Siemens heritage now a joint venture with The Gores Group of California) - is changing and they are setting up a new Shared Service Centre to support their Core operations in the UK, US, Germany, Austria and other countries. This is an opportunity to join an established brand as it sets up a new back office organisation and join its growth and harmonisation journey.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious specialist for the position of
Supply Chain Specialist
• Receiving customer and Unify internal requests and issues related to orders and deliveries at the 1st support level;
• Reading and/or listening to problem descriptions, information needs, order change request, document and evidence requirements, while showing customer understanding and empathy as well as safeguarding the Unify's business interests and limiting its liabilities and risks;
• Collect all necessary information in the appropriate Supply Chain tools (e.g. SAP, order tracking tools, Logistic Service Provider portals) and/or with the appropriate stakeholders, according to guidelines and procedures;
• Interpreting and analysing the available information and bringing that into the related ticket documentation;
• Creation, following-up and updating tickets in the ticket handling and workflow tool and assigning the correct priorities and categories;
• Guiding the requestors to the appropriate online self-help instruments wherever relevant;
• Solving the Level 1 category tickets within the agreed upon timelines and routing the Level 2 and Level 3 tickets sufficiently documented to the appropriate teams;
• Providing feedback, status and resolution information to the requestor and to the relevant stakeholders using the appropriate tools (such as workflow and ticket documentation and MS office tools);
• Processing transactions (such as order changes, emergency delivery, credit notes, invoices) in SAP and performing administrative tasks (such as dead on arrival handling; warranty related processing, serial number administration, damage reporting).
The successful candidates will have:
• University degree in Business Administration / Finance / Supply Chain / IT or Language (English/German); may be substituted for working experience in the function (i.e. internship) where applicable;
• 2-4 years of experience (for the Senior roles;, it could be less for a Junior Associate);
• English and/or German - C1 (it is required that all external communication with Suppliers, Customers and peers in the local companies will be conducted in English or German);
• SAP experience (or similar ERP system), MS Office (advanced excel skills), understanding of Workflow/Ticket handling and related systems and tools, understanding of process and data flows around an organization;
• Networkind and Communication skills with peers and Management, as well as Customer Orientation (internal/external), shows Analytical skills and demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion (or problem solving) of assignments.
• Opportunity to work in a stable, constantly developing company and be part of a team of demanding, but highly professional colleagues;
• Excellent opportunity to deploy your qualities, competences and experience;
• Market-tuned remuneration and social benefits package.
If you find yourself perfect for the current position, submit your CV and cover letter in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 1504 on 29.08.2012, valid until 29.08.2017.
Easy Consult - RelEase your career talent - IncrEase your workforce potential.