Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||e-Frontiers Ltd.|
|Job Title||SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||35000 - 45000|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
Our Client was founded 30 years ago in Co. Tipperary and is a premium wholesaler in a particular industry (medicine related).
Company has grown triple in size with 26% growth in 2018 already and looking to appoint a person to a newly established role – Supply Chain Specialist. The Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for managing the on-time delivery of products from suppliers and will fill a key position in the area of Purchasing and Stock Management. This opportunity will suit a mid-level individual who can managing the on-time delivery of products from suppliers based in China, UK and mainland Europe.
What will the day to day job look like?
- Full responsibility on orders – planning, ordering, tracking, managing stock from suppliers
- Collaborating with different internal stakeholders: sales, marketing, finance and reporting on supply chain progress.
- Working with suppliers, transport and warehousing partners, on all logistical matters
- Controlling stock levels, reporting on stock positions, generating and implementing multi-location cycle counting procedures, co-ordinating bi-annual stock takes in conjunction with finance team
- Identifying slow-moving items and developing stock decrease solutions
- Serving as the key point of contact on any stock related issues
- Taking responsibility for cost control element of deliveries inwards and outwards
- Determining order volume requirements from finance and sales
- Managing product maintenance on ERP system (Herbst): adding new products, processing price list updates, etc.
Experience needed in order to succeed:
- 4+ years of experience in supply chain/stock and logistics
- 3rd level qualification desirable
- Highly experienced in using spreadsheets, report creation & presentation (experience using Herbst beneficial)
- Previous experience working with suppliers based in Asia, Mainland Europe
- Detailed knowledge of Supply chain/Logistics
- Ability to adapt to changing the environment and take own initiative
- Strong negotiation skills
- Commercial acumen and customer service attitude
The role would be ideal for someone living East country Tipperary or West County Kilkenny, or someone who would like to relocate back home from those locations.
Thank you for your time considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and send through your CV! We look forward to speaking with you.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...about 1 year ago
- French Supervisor
Industry specialist in chemical cleaning and in the development of mobile treatment units is looking for a Supervisor. You will manage small and professional teams on ...5 months ago