Get similar jobs by email Register →
As a Channel Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new resellers from the 50,000+ new warm leads that are generated by our marketing team every month. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will contact warm inbound leads (based in the Nordics region), who have all already expressed some form of interest in your employer’s Partner Program. These leads are usually marketing agencies, which will hopefully in time provide your employer as a service to their clients. You will be joining a team of top performers in one of the fastest growing, largest, most productive and most profitable sales segment in all of the company.
In this role, you will need to:
- Evaluate the quality of your new inbound leads each day, and decide which you are going to use your valuable time to call.
- Manage a large pipeline of inbound leads to identify, recruit, and develop high value reseller/channel partners through a defined reseller acquisition process.
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity every day
- Quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective resellers.
- Develop the ability to dissect a marketing agency's business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them.
- Become an expert at presenting how inbound marketing and your company's software can help an agency improve the fundamentals of their business.
- Close new business consistently with partners who are willing to invest both time and money in leveraging our software and training.
You will need to have;
- 2+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in both Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and English
- Terrific consultative selling skills and exceptional closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer in your current role
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
In exchange for your input you can expect to receive;
- Generous remuneration
- Stock units An education allowance up to €3,500 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- Gym Reimbursement
- Beer fridge on-site
- Great social events, monthly parties and other team outings
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish VIP Account Manager
€0 - 0
Trött på regn och grått väder? Redo för ett äventyr utomlands? Gå med i vår klients unga och dynamiska team i Limassol, Cypern! Företaget är ett av de största marknads...3 days ago
- Swedish Search Quality Moderator - Dublin
€25000 - 28000
Swedish search quality moderator wanted in Dublin, Ireland! Interested in working in Dublin, the exciting capital of Ireland? You will have the chance to work for the ...about 1 month ago
- French Account Receivables Agent - Cork
€24000 - 32000 per annum
French Account Receivables Agent for a large player here in Cork, Ireland. Work for a company with over 140 years in the field. They are currently looking for near nat...2 months ago
- Dutch speaking Account Receivables - Cork
€24000 - 32000 per annum
Dutch speaking Account Receivables Agent for a large player here in Cork, Ireland. Work for a company with over 140 years in the field. They are currently looking for ...2 months ago
- Dutch speaking Account Receivables - Berlin
€1743 - 1848
To all Dutch speakers who love working with numbers - How does a job in Account Receivables Sound? Our client is looking for near native Dutch speakers to join the acc...4 months ago