Get similar jobs by email Register →
As a Channel Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new resellers from the 50,000+ new warm leads that are generated by our marketing team every month. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will contact warm inbound leads (based in the Nordics region), who have all already expressed some form of interest in your employer’s Partner Program. These leads are usually marketing agencies, which will hopefully in time provide your employer as a service to their clients. You will be joining a team of top performers in one of the fastest growing, largest, most productive and most profitable sales segment in all of the company.
In this role, you will need to:
- Evaluate the quality of your new inbound leads each day, and decide which you are going to use your valuable time to call.
- Manage a large pipeline of inbound leads to identify, recruit, and develop high value reseller/channel partners through a defined reseller acquisition process.
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity every day
- Quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective resellers.
- Develop the ability to dissect a marketing agency's business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them.
- Become an expert at presenting how inbound marketing and your company's software can help an agency improve the fundamentals of their business.
- Close new business consistently with partners who are willing to invest both time and money in leveraging our software and training.
You will need to have;
- 2+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in both Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and English
- Terrific consultative selling skills and exceptional closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer in your current role
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
In exchange for your input you can expect to receive;
- Generous remuneration
- Stock units An education allowance up to €3,500 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- Gym Reimbursement
- Beer fridge on-site
- Great social events, monthly parties and other team outings
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment
- Finnish Account Manager
€21000 - 47000
Our client is looking for Account Managers, Customer Service Agents and Up-Selling Agents all for their Existing Customers only. Experience in Sales or Customer Servic...20 days ago
- German or French Account Manager
€25000 - 27000
You are a high performing, customer orientated account manager, who will take full responsibility for a portfolio of our client’s partners. Focused on delivering super...2 months ago
- Finnish Senior Administrator
Navan Co. Meath
€35000 - 35000
Finnish Senior Administrator Our client is a part of a major player in the global insurance industry which is based in Navan Co. Meath. Our client provides a variety o...23 days ago
- Accountant (Austrian)
€25000 - 35000
Job Description Our client is a British sports company with offices in over 80 locations worldwide. For their office in Barcelona they are currently looking for a Germ...20 days ago