Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 19,000 customers in more than 90 countries use their software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, this might just be the place for you. Apply now!
Our client seeks a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join the international branch of our highly successful sales team based in Dublin City Centre.
About the Role:
As a Business Development Representative your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage the company ’s existing leads and generate new interest through calls, emails and social media messaging.
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether or not your company’s products will serve as a solution. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of your employer and gain interest in a deeper conversation with an Inbound Marketing Specialist.
You will have a working relationship with 2-3 Sales Account Executives. Each day you will collaborate with the Sales Executives you support and your fellow BDRs to develop innovative strategies for uncovering new opportunities.
Curious about the day-to-day? Here is what you could be doing on a daily basis:
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads (between 40 and 60 calls per day)
- Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned Sales Representative to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Sales Representative
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
Curious if you're a fit? Here are some of the skillsets that we look for:
- Fluency in English and native Swedish/Norwegian/Danish/Finnish
- Previous successful sales prospecting experience OR a strong interest in a selling role
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The ability to deal and address objections
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- An honours Bachelors Degree
In exchange you can expect to receive the following benefits;
- Superb training, designed to kick-start your sales career
- Stock options
- An education allowance of up to €3,500 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- Gym Benefit
This position offers a base salary and commission. This position is your opportunity to kick start your career in Sales within this company. BDRs who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for swift career development and advancement within sales.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Business Analyst BI (English)
€38000 - 45000
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an international company on global scale projects? Then this might be for you: The Company. For one of our clients, an in...22 days ago
- Business Operations Support Team Lead
€35000 - 35000
The Company. For one of our clients an international based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a Business Operations Support Team Lead. The Job. Being part of th...4 months ago
- Outbound Sales Executive (Dutch)
€15000 - 20000
Do you have sales experience? Are you an enthusiastic and sales oriented candidate and ready for a new challenge in Valencia? This offer is for you: The Company. Our c...4 months ago
- Finnish Copywriter to Malta, iGaming
What will you be doing? As a Copywriter you are indulged in professional content writing by producing interactive content for online use. You can easily set an appropr...about 1 month ago
- German Social Media Support Specialist To Belfast, Northern Ireland
€City centre location, Onsite gym and canteen + Excellent relocation package.
We are looking for a German Social Media Support Specialist to join the team in Belfast! Our client focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for ov...2 months ago