Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Swedish Business Support SMB|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 173 million active customers around the world and handle almost a fifth of the world’s online payments. And we’re delivering the future of money - today. You can use PayPal anytime, anywhere, any way. PayPal continues to drive connected commerce across all channels - online, mobile and in-store. Last year, we handled nearly $46 billion in mobile payments alone. Constantly innovating, creating experiences our customers love. We are looking for talented professionals for the position of Business Support SMB, supporting the Swedish market from our offices in Dundalk.
- B2B Customer Advice
- Managing existing customers across different verticals in the small merchants segment
- Handling all operative queries by the merchants via inbound telephone calls and emails
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Researching and problem solving in order to resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues
- B2B Support
- Counseling merchants in regards to product developments and process improvements
- Stakeholder Management
- Relationship Management with business customers
- Liaison with the PayPal Risk Department
- Cooperation with PayPal Account Management Teams
- Implementation of process improvements
Languages: fluent Swedish + English.
IT Programs: Good Microsoft Office knowledge, Salesforce experience is an advantage
Willingness to travel: little to very little
- Experience in Business Customer Management in online or financial services or e-commerce environments
- Experience in Relationship Management with small business customers
- Excellent communicative skills
- Good organization and self motivation skills
- Excitement and interest for online payment systems and e-commerce
What we offer?
- Be a part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team that helps to shape the payments landscape of the region.
- A concrete experience with a combination of strategic thinking and on-the-ground drive and execution.
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations.
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
- An opportunity to be a part of a community that has just been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Europe 2015.
Some of the Benefits offered are:
- Competitive base salary and OTE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Relocation Support*
- Full Health Care
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- 4 weeks extra holiday every 5 years of service
- Free onsite gym
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish B2B Account Sales Executive
€20,000 GBP p/a + uncapped commissions
Be part of it This client is a leading provider of marketing intelligence for the technology sector. They have numerous clients who are leading experts in the technolo...3 months ago
- Technology Support Specialist
€30000 - 50000
Prague, Full-time Language Required: Native German PROJECT DESCRIPTION Our client is a leading manufacturer within the semiconductor industry. With more than 30,000 em...2 months ago
- Dutch + German Sales Support - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€33000 - 36000 per annum
Looking for a challenge? Sick of having to stick to strict job descriptions? Why not go somewhere where you can make a difference and make your mark. We are looking fo...4 months ago
- German Business Sales Specialist
Responsibilities Manage the entire sales cycle following the client’s processes and procedures Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs Gener...1 day ago
- Business Developer (Norwegian)
€ from 17.000 to 22.000 per year (including bonus)
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s ...1 day ago