Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Swedish Business Support SMB|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 173 million active customers around the world and handle almost a fifth of the world’s online payments. And we’re delivering the future of money - today. You can use PayPal anytime, anywhere, any way. PayPal continues to drive connected commerce across all channels - online, mobile and in-store. Last year, we handled nearly $46 billion in mobile payments alone. Constantly innovating, creating experiences our customers love. We are looking for talented professionals for the position of Business Support SMB, supporting the Swedish market from our offices in Dundalk.
- B2B Customer Advice
- Managing existing customers across different verticals in the small merchants segment
- Handling all operative queries by the merchants via inbound telephone calls and emails
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Researching and problem solving in order to resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues
- B2B Support
- Counseling merchants in regards to product developments and process improvements
- Stakeholder Management
- Relationship Management with business customers
- Liaison with the PayPal Risk Department
- Cooperation with PayPal Account Management Teams
- Implementation of process improvements
Languages: fluent Swedish + English.
IT Programs: Good Microsoft Office knowledge, Salesforce experience is an advantage
Willingness to travel: little to very little
- Experience in Business Customer Management in online or financial services or e-commerce environments
- Experience in Relationship Management with small business customers
- Excellent communicative skills
- Good organization and self motivation skills
- Excitement and interest for online payment systems and e-commerce
What we offer?
- Be a part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team that helps to shape the payments landscape of the region.
- A concrete experience with a combination of strategic thinking and on-the-ground drive and execution.
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations.
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
- An opportunity to be a part of a community that has just been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Europe 2015.
Some of the Benefits offered are:
- Competitive base salary and OTE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Relocation Support*
- Full Health Care
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- 4 weeks extra holiday every 5 years of service
- Free onsite gym
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Business Support SMB
€27000 - 38000
The Business Support SMB Agent is responsible for delivering priority account support to Business Support’s most valuable sellers. This position is a critical componen...6 days ago
- Russian Business Support SMB Agent
€28000 - 38000
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 173 million active customers around the world and handle almost a fifth...6 days ago
- Swedish Business Development - Sales Associate Wanted - Cork
Cork City, Cork
€24000 - 30000 per annum + 30K-33K OTE
Job Summary Speak Swedish & looking for the next step in your sales Career? If the idea of Picking up the phone to drum up new business excites you then you've come to...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Sales Manager - Business Development - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€39000 - 45000 per annum + Plus Bonus Package depending on Exp.
Job Summary: Speak Swedish & love the thrill of lead generation - growing your own pipeline? Looking for a challenge and a chance to grow your career? Then this is the...about 2 months ago
- Senior Team Leader, Enterprise and SMB Account Management DACH
€30000 - 60000
At PayPal (Nasdaq: PYPL), we put people at the centre of everything we do. Founded in 1998, we continue to be at the forefront of the digital payments revolution. The ...6 days ago