Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Swedish Business Support SMB|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 173 million active customers around the world and handle almost a fifth of the world’s online payments. And we’re delivering the future of money - today. You can use PayPal anytime, anywhere, any way. PayPal continues to drive connected commerce across all channels - online, mobile and in-store. Last year, we handled nearly $46 billion in mobile payments alone. Constantly innovating, creating experiences our customers love. We are looking for talented professionals for the position of Business Support SMB, supporting the Swedish market from our offices in Dundalk.
- B2B Customer Advice
- Managing existing customers across different verticals in the small merchants segment
- Handling all operative queries by the merchants via inbound telephone calls and emails
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Researching and problem solving in order to resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues
- B2B Support
- Counseling merchants in regards to product developments and process improvements
- Stakeholder Management
- Relationship Management with business customers
- Liaison with the PayPal Risk Department
- Cooperation with PayPal Account Management Teams
- Implementation of process improvements
Languages: fluent Swedish + English.
IT Programs: Good Microsoft Office knowledge, Salesforce experience is an advantage
Willingness to travel: little to very little
- Experience in Business Customer Management in online or financial services or e-commerce environments
- Experience in Relationship Management with small business customers
- Excellent communicative skills
- Good organization and self motivation skills
- Excitement and interest for online payment systems and e-commerce
What we offer?
- Be a part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team that helps to shape the payments landscape of the region.
- A concrete experience with a combination of strategic thinking and on-the-ground drive and execution.
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations.
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
- An opportunity to be a part of a community that has just been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Europe 2015.
Some of the Benefits offered are:
- Competitive base salary and OTE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Relocation Support*
- Full Health Care
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- 4 weeks extra holiday every 5 years of service
- Free onsite gym
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Support Representative to Cyprus
€0 - 0
Trött på regn och grått väder? Klar för ett äventyr utomlands? Gå med i vår klients unga och dynamiska team i Limassol, Cypern! Företaget är ett av de största marknads...3 months ago
- Swedish Inbound Sales Specialist to Belfast, Northern Ireland
We are looking for Swedish Inbound Sales Specialist to join our client in Belfast, Northern Ireland! About the client: Our client is one of the world’s best-known tech...27 days ago
- German Business Developer
You are native in German and would like to join our team of Business Developers? Great, because we are looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals whose focus ...2 days ago
- German Business Development Jedi
€42k - 60k per year
German Business Dev Jedi with Spark Wanted German Business Development Jedi with a real spark for sales wanted here with one of the fastest growing US Software Compani...4 days ago
- Business Developer DACH (German)
Paris 9e Arrondissment
€30000 - 35000
The Company. Taking off at an incredible rate, our client is award-winning startup revolutionizing the travel booking industry and bringing loads of opportunities to t...13 days ago