Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Swedish Business Support SMB|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 173 million active customers around the world and handle almost a fifth of the world’s online payments. And we’re delivering the future of money - today. You can use PayPal anytime, anywhere, any way. PayPal continues to drive connected commerce across all channels - online, mobile and in-store. Last year, we handled nearly $46 billion in mobile payments alone. Constantly innovating, creating experiences our customers love. We are looking for talented professionals for the position of Business Support SMB, supporting the Swedish market from our offices in Dundalk.
- B2B Customer Advice
- Managing existing customers across different verticals in the small merchants segment
- Handling all operative queries by the merchants via inbound telephone calls and emails
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Researching and problem solving in order to resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues
- B2B Support
- Counseling merchants in regards to product developments and process improvements
- Stakeholder Management
- Relationship Management with business customers
- Liaison with the PayPal Risk Department
- Cooperation with PayPal Account Management Teams
- Implementation of process improvements
Languages: fluent Swedish + English.
IT Programs: Good Microsoft Office knowledge, Salesforce experience is an advantage
Willingness to travel: little to very little
- Experience in Business Customer Management in online or financial services or e-commerce environments
- Experience in Relationship Management with small business customers
- Excellent communicative skills
- Good organization and self motivation skills
- Excitement and interest for online payment systems and e-commerce
What we offer?
- Be a part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team that helps to shape the payments landscape of the region.
- A concrete experience with a combination of strategic thinking and on-the-ground drive and execution.
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations.
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
- An opportunity to be a part of a community that has just been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Europe 2015.
Some of the Benefits offered are:
- Competitive base salary and OTE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Relocation Support*
- Full Health Care
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- 4 weeks extra holiday every 5 years of service
- Free onsite gym
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Inside Sales Stockholm
€£10000 - £15000 per annum + SEK GROSS PER MONTH
How about working in IT Sales - put your sales skills to the test and business clients more than a piece of software - Sell them peace of mind. Work for an IT protecti...7 days ago
- Reactivation Sales Agent - Swedish
€24000 - 40000
We are looking to hire ambitious Reactivation Sales Agents. Enteractive Ltd is the pioneer in retention and customer reactivation services. Enteractive Ltd helps iGami...3 months ago
- Dutch Travel Support Agent
Are you Dutch and do you have a passion for tourism? Do you want to develop yourself as an all-round travel consultant within a dynamic and international environment? ...16 days ago
- Sales Support Coordinator
€Competitive Salary + Additional Benefits
The Company For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Coordinator. The Job In ...6 months ago
- German Sales Support Representative Amersfoort
Sales Support Rep – German – Amersfoort Our international client who are globally at the forefront in their niche technical field are looking for a proactive, independ...5 months ago