Get similar jobs by email Register →
The CMS Associate is primarily responsible for the Contract to Pay (C2P) activities for Healthcare Professionals (HCP’s) who speak at meetings. The CMS Associate is responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience to HCP’s by being a single point of contact (via phone, online or post) on all C2P related matters and liaising closely with colleagues in the wider Customer Meeting Services (CMS) team across Cork and in the local affiliates to resolve any other meeting related queries.
Responsibilities C2P & Profile Management:
· Collection of HCP profile information
· Create and edit HCP profiles on HCP and SAP systems.
· Generate HCP contracts/agreements for HCP services and sponsorships
· Review and validate all contracts/agreements for completeness and correctness
· Coordinate contract/agreement signatures for both the company and HCPs
· Administration and scanning of HCP invoices and expenses into HCP system, for payment.
· Review and validate all HCP invoices and expenses for accuracy and compliance with country specific tax and invoicing laws.
· Issue resolution and escalation as required across all Contract to Payment processes
HCP Meetings Support
· Support meeting planning activities
· Attend briefings and planning discussions with Meeting Owners & local affiliate meetings teams (virtually)
· Post meeting administration and customer service as required
· Regional access support to assist sales reps and meeting owners
· Customer ID search - new speakers/add speakers/add delegates
· Customer master data changes
· Initiation of Purchase Order process
Audit, Compliance and controls
· Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with the Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period.
· Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP’s
· Strict adherence to all SOPs and Job Aids
· Ensure HCP Care data compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
Various support activities required to support the CMS organisation - this may include:
· Responding to phone calls/emails from HCP's, sales representatives, meeting owners, third parties that support the process, local CMS teams, management, or other business partners;
· Investigating, root causing and resolving issues, etc...
· Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on regional team activities to measure success
· Continuous improvement - provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness
Customer service is core to the role and ideal candidates will continuously looks for ways to improve our service level and do things better than we do them today
Basic Requirements Education and Additional Skills/Preferences Experience :
· Diploma or Secondary education with focus on finance/travel/event administration/healthcare industry.
· Fluency in Turkish is a requirement
· Fluency in second fluent European language is preferred
Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate in Turkish
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Customer focused
· Capable of problem solving
· Works well under pressure
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
· High learning agility
· Work independently with minimal supervision
· Excellent at organizing work and detail oriented
· Ability to develop good relationships with various levels or personnel in the financial organisation, Affiliate organisation, third party providers
Additional Skills/Preferences Experience:
· Min 2 years customer facing experience
- Fluency in Swedish or Norwegian or Finnish or Danish
· Hospitality and/or Travel & Meetings experience an advantage
· Legal and/or Contracting support experience an advantage
· Compliance and controls experience an advantage