Get similar jobs by email Register →
This is the perfect opportunity for those who have a near native level of Swedish and a good level of English who are looking to get away from the call centre environment as there is no phone interaction with customers here on the content review and management team.
- Review and evaluate online content and advertising content to ensure it is compliant with company policy.
- Review images and videos for any inappropriate or abusive content.
- Escalate issues where necessary.
- Maintain a high level of quality for each case you review.
- Work towards weekly and monthly targets.
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join the team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is with the travel and tourism sector here in Cork.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native Swedish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months Customer Service – extremely customer focussedExcellent attention to detail – as you will be reviewing online content
- Good positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of current affairs (national & international political, historical and social news)
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland – A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (Swedish) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €25,500 gross per annum and receive up to €500 increase in salary after just 6 months. There is a relocation package on offer of 2 weeks paid accommodation OR €285.
Keywords: Swedish Speaking Jobs, Swedish jobs Ireland, Swedish Customer Service, Swedish Content Review, Swedish Content Management
Ref: JN -032019-2879
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Support Representative - Cork
€24.5k - 25.5k per year + Relocation Package
German Customer Support Representative – Cork Near-native and outgoing German speakers wanted for a fast growing and exciting customer support team here in Cork. Your ...8 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Service Administrator - Estonia
Are you an enthusiastic person looking for new challenges? We are now looking for motivated and committed Swedish speakers to become part of our client in Estonia. You...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Customer Experience Specialist - Latvia, Riga
Swedish Customer Experience Specialist - Riga, Latvia We are looking for Swedish speakers for a customer support to beautiful Riga in Latvia. Are you looking for new c...3 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Technical Support to Dubli, Ireland - FULL Relocation package
€0 - 0
Are you interested in technology and want to work with IT Support at an industry-leading company near Dublin? Are you at the beginning of your career and want valuable...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Customer Service for Visual Content Provider - London
€£28k - 34k per year
Finnish Customer Service for Visual Content Provider - London We are looking for hungry and eager near native Finnish speaker here in London for this fast-paced media ...3 days ago