Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Delegate International Recruitment|
|Job Title||Swedish CRM/VIP executive|
|Salary||£ 26 000 + Bonus|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Due to our clients continuous growth we are looking for an experienced and self-driven CRM/VIP executive with fluent knowledge of Swedish to join our team.
The Swedish CRM /VIP executive will work closely together with the product managers, design team, customer services and payment teams to coordinate, execute and report on all VIP/CRM initiatives supporting the customer lifecycle & communication in order to optimise conversion, retention, reactivation and ultimately the Customer Lifetime Value. This will be through the production of creative weekly promotional newsletters, SMS and also Direct Mail while setting up bonuses using our back end systems.
- Coordinate all on-going VIP/CRM campaigns, promotions and communication activities together with Head of CRM and all other relevant departments.
- Communicate and contact customers via telephone/ email/ SMS on weekly basis
- Own and manage weekly / monthly VIP/CRM communication calendar plan in sync with other Marketing communications.
- Ensure targeted segmentation for each campaign.
- Execute and report (performance analysis) of all CRM campaigns/promotions and communications activities.
- Monitor, update and report of automated customer lifecycle communication touch points.
- Constantly involved in the improvement of the CRM proposition with suggestion and feedback on current processes.
- Assist in content translations when required.
- Conduct continuous competitor screening and analysis.
- Support ad-hoc requests for data, campaigns/promotions pre-reports and analysis
- Attend VIP events
- Coordinate gift and events for VIPs
- Candidates must have previous experience within a CRM function
- Excellent written (copy writing) and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- Experience in online Support /Customer Services/Telemarketing
- Strong organisational skills with attention to details
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work effectively within a matrix organization and open to cooperation across other teams
- Results-oriented and proactive self-starter
- Metrics driven with good judgment skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Speaking Account Executive - Dublin City
€60000 - 100000 per annum
Job Summary Swedish Speaking Account Executive with 4 years' experience in software sales and looking for a company pre IPO? We have a Swedish Account Executive Positi...11 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative
€£14975 per annum
Be part of it This opportunity is with an internationally recognised global outsourcing partner that operates in over 25 countries. You will be representing a world le...13 days ago
- Swedish Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Swedish speaker to help them to support their Swedish speaki...13 days ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...17 days ago
- Swedish Business Development Representative
€37000 - 38000
Our client is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 19,000 customers in more than 90 countries use their software, services, and support to tr...2 months ago