Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish Customer Consultant to Lisbon, Portugal|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Swedish Customer Consultant in Lisbon
Are you a Fluent Swedish speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal?
We are recruiting Swedish Customer Consultant for our client, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. Their team consists of over 9.000 employees from 82 nationalities, who are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets worldwide. They are considered eight times in a row the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
- Inbound Customer Service for bookings, purchases of services or goods
- Assistance with concerns regarding payment, shipping, return and exchange and further questions about customer accounts
- Management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns
- Fluent in Swedish and good command of English
- Willing to start an international experience – work abroad
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information
- Experience in customer service (preferred)
- Fixed salary + bonus
- The option to stay in a shared accomodation provided by our client
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Free annual flight to your home country
- Private health insurance
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Intensive training and familiarisation phase
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within the organization
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support in Lisbon, Portugal
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
We are looking for Swedish candidates who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry-leading company with world-renowned brands! As...2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Support Consultant to Sunny Lisbon, Portugal!
€0 - 200000
We are looking for Swedish speakers who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry leading company with world-renowned brands! As o...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Support Consultant to Lisbon!
€0 - 0
Our client The client is located in over 150 offices spread over 25 countries throughout the world. The company combines comprehensive customer service with digital, t...about 2 months ago
- Regional Training Lead – Lisbon, Portugal
€0 - 0
As a Training Regional Lead, you will work with day to day development and execution of strategic training initiatives. In this role, you will drive efficiency, opport...20 days ago