Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are currently recruiting Customer Service Specialists for our project working with one of the leaders in the IT sector. In this position you will be part of an international and dynamic team responsible of delivering outstanding after sales support.
The Post-Sales Agent has the following main responsibilities:
- Answer and deal with customer post sales requests (Logistics, queries, refunds, exchanges, delivery, etc).
- Solve status queries.
- Initiate customers' escalations including order cancellation, customer satisfaction return, defective on arrival, missing parts, order follow up.
- Qualify calls and reroute misrouted calls.
- Report on Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure customer query is solved by coordinating responses from the others teams involved (External partners).
- Synchronize and Interface with other back end teams (outsourced suppliers).
- Highlight key issues to his Key User and escalate to the right level appropriately.
-Full-time and long-term contract
-Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 17.30
-Salary: 15938.40Eur gross/year + 3000 Eur gross/year in bonus
-Internal Development Program
-Free Spanish/Catalan certified lessons
-Relocation Package provided
-Swedish native speaker with fluent English
-Excellent telephone communication and writing skills
-Exceptional customer facing and customer care skills
-Experience of working within a customer service environment
-Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
-Any other European language is a plus
-Technical and commercial IT knowledge
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Representative
€£14975 per annum
Be part of it This opportunity is with an internationally recognised global outsourcing partner that operates in over 25 countries. You will be representing a world le...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Customer Service Job- Münster
Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary Are you looking for a Swedish job abroad? How does working in Germany sound to you? We are looking for near native Swedish Speakers who also have a good le...2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Social Media Belfast
€17000 - 18000
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Swedish speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with q...3 months ago
- Customer Service Advisor (Danish/French/German/Swedish)
€16000 - 18000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Job for Well-known Global Brand - Belfast
€15000 - 17000
Job Summary As a Swedish Customer Service Representative you will get the chance to work for one of the largest and well known global online brands. This customer care...4 days ago