Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are currently recruiting Customer Service Specialists for our project working with one of the leaders in the IT sector. In this position you will be part of an international and dynamic team responsible of delivering outstanding after sales support.
The Post-Sales Agent has the following main responsibilities:
- Answer and deal with customer post sales requests (Logistics, queries, refunds, exchanges, delivery, etc).
- Solve status queries.
- Initiate customers' escalations including order cancellation, customer satisfaction return, defective on arrival, missing parts, order follow up.
- Qualify calls and reroute misrouted calls.
- Report on Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure customer query is solved by coordinating responses from the others teams involved (External partners).
- Synchronize and Interface with other back end teams (outsourced suppliers).
- Highlight key issues to his Key User and escalate to the right level appropriately.
-Full-time and long-term contract
-Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 17.30
-Salary: 15938.40Eur gross/year + 3000 Eur gross/year in bonus
-Internal Development Program
-Free Spanish/Catalan certified lessons
-Relocation Package provided
-Swedish native speaker with fluent English
-Excellent telephone communication and writing skills
-Exceptional customer facing and customer care skills
-Experience of working within a customer service environment
-Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
-Any other European language is a plus
-Technical and commercial IT knowledge
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in Swedish. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Custom...17 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Adviser
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expand...3 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Job- Münster
Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary Are you looking for a Swedish job abroad? How does working in Germany sound to you? We are looking for near native Swedish Speakers who also have a good le...3 months ago
- Swedish eCommerce Customer Service Representative
€950 per month
Be Part of It Located in Sofia, our client offers a contemporary working environment, world-class training and generous remuneration as well as the opportunity to work...3 months ago
- Swedish eCommerce Customer Service Consultant
€1296 per month plus accommodation and bills
Be Part of It The position is with a global company who it would be great to ‘get a foot in the door’ with for career development. The organization has a hugely intern...3 months ago