Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a native Swedish ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP.
Why work in Greece? A few reasons you should start your career in this Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of life is interesting. Although it is not the cheapest country to live in, you can easily afford going to restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. And find good prices for accommodation. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate.
The Company is an outsourcing company, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in total 160 markets. They take pride themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviors and needs.
As a Customer Service Agent your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to be fluent in English.
The role consist in handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat).
It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Being native in Swedish and English in a communicative level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Agent to sunny Cyprus
€0 - 0
Are you fluent in Swedish and looking to make your next career abroad? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cyprus! Why move to Cyprus? Living in Cyprus i...2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Ambassador
€Relocation Package + Attractive salary
Are you a native Swedish speaker? Are you passionate about communication? Do you have an investigative and creative approach to your work? Can you imagine yourself as ...25 days ago
- Logistics Customer Service Swedish
€14000 - 20000
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Support Agent to Lisbon
€Relocation Assistance, Accommodation, Health Insurance, Language Course + Other benefits
We are looking for Swedish candidates who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry-leading company with world-renowned brands! As...21 days ago
- Swedish Customer Support Agent to Tallinn, Estonia
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life to expand our team in Tallinn. Your language skills are the key - very good command of Swedish and English is a mu...3 months ago