Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish Customer Service Agent to Belfast, the charming capital of Northern Ireland|
|Our Reference||Swe CS Belfast|
|Salary||Fixed monthly salary + relocation support|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
Do you speak Swedish but would like to work in an English-speaking country? You are needed in Belfast, the beautiful capital of Northern Ireland!
- Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service for a world leading brand
- Handle and respond to inbound phone calls and occasional email inquiries in a call centre environment
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing and online
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times
Are you what we’re looking for?
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English
- A minimum of 3 months’ experience in a customer service environment
- Experienced with Microsoft Office & good working knowledge of internet. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Ability to work to targets, handling times and customer satisfaction
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively via telephone, with active listening and clearly speaking to the customer along with the ability to communicate effectively via email
- Ability to multitask, plan and organize.
40 hours/week on a rotational shift pattern, Monday to Sunday, <phone number removed>
What can we offer you?
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Onsite gym, yoga room and cafe.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Ref: Swe CS Belfast
- Swedish Customer Service Agent to Belfast in Northern Ireland
Drömmer du om att bo i Nordirlands huvudstad? Vi söker svensktalande kundservicemedarbetare till unika Belfast! Som Customer Service Agent för vår partner i Belfast er...3 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Belfast, Northern Ireland!
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are currently recruiting Swedish speaking personnel for an exciting customer support role in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Are you...8 days ago
- Swedish Inbound Sales Specialist to Belfast, Northern Ireland
We are looking for Swedish Inbound Sales Specialist to join our client in Belfast, Northern Ireland! About the client: Our client is one of the world’s best-known tech...3 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Barcelona for one of the leading companies in fashion
€20000 - 30000
For our Customer Service Center in Barcelona we are looking for Norwegian Agents. Our client’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization w...12 days ago