Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish Customer Service Agent to Belfast, the charming capital of Northern Ireland|
|Our Reference||Swe CS Belfast|
|Salary||Fixed monthly salary + relocation support|
|Date Posted||5 months ago|
Do you speak Swedish but would like to work in an English-speaking country? You are needed in Belfast, the beautiful capital of Northern Ireland!
- Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service for a world leading brand
- Handle and respond to inbound phone calls and occasional email inquiries in a call centre environment
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing and online
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times
Are you what we’re looking for?
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English
- A minimum of 3 months’ experience in a customer service environment
- Experienced with Microsoft Office & good working knowledge of internet. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Ability to work to targets, handling times and customer satisfaction
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively via telephone, with active listening and clearly speaking to the customer along with the ability to communicate effectively via email
- Ability to multitask, plan and organize.
40 hours/week on a rotational shift pattern, Monday to Sunday, <phone number removed>
What can we offer you?
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Onsite gym, yoga room and cafe.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Ref: Swe CS Belfast
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Belfast, Northern Ireland
€Relocation Assistance, Onsite Gym, Bonuses, City Centre location etc.
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are currently recruiting Swedish speaking personnel for an exciting customer support role in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Are you...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Belfast, Northern Ireland!
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are currently recruiting Swedish speaking personnel for an exciting customer support role in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Are you...3 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Malta
Company Brief Our client is a gaming software aggregator providing market-leading casino and bingo content combined with full centralised back-office via a state-of-th...28 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Athens
€Relocation Package, Bonuses, Health Insurance etc.
Are you tired of the cold weather in Sweden? Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Then we have the right...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Customer Support Agent to beautiful Malta!
€0 - 0
Company Brief Our client is a gaming software aggregator providing market-leading casino and bingo content combined with full centralised back-office via a state-of-th...3 months ago