Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish Customer Service Agent to sunny Cyprus|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Swe2Cyp CS|
|Salary||0 - 0|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
Are you fluent in Swedish and looking to make your next career abroad?
If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cyprus!
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. Cyprus has an amazing coastline and beaches and the great weather to enjoy this all the time. The rich and ancient culture of the island make living in Cyprus a truly unique experience. The great quality of life here has attracted many Northern Europeans and you can enjoy a great international atmosphere living here and can improve your language skills. The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the centre of town, nightlife, restaurant and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun activities!
About the position
Our client is an important service provider in the gaming industry. The company prides itself on the family atmosphere in the offices and the individual approach to every employee. You will be able to take on tasks you enjoy and progress on the company career ladder.
Your responsibilities include:
Attending to customers’ needs mainly via chat, but also via phone and email.
Provide adequate advice and solutions to customers in the gaming industry.
Represent the company in all your interactions
Work towards daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably via phone, email and chat
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus, but not a must.
- Good PC Skills (usage of web-based tools and MS Office) and proficient typing skills
- Ability to work in shifts
- Strong cultural awareness for Swedish market
- Empathetic and service-minded personality
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills, proficient in actively engaging with customers
- 1 month fully paid training to prepare you for your new role
- Fixed salary with monthly bonus
- Full time contract
- Relocation Package: free accomodation for 2 - 4 weeks.
- 2 annual flight tickets to your home country up to 250 Euros for a return flight
- Monthly rent allowance of 300 Euros.
- Medical insurance
- Great family atmosphere in the office
- Career opportunities within the company
- Assistance in finding accommodation etc.
Ref: Swe2Cyp CS
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Speaking Outbound Agent to Limassol, Cyprus
€Relocation Package, Monthly rental allowance, bonuses etc.
Job description As an Outbound Agent you will be responsible for the personalized marketing activities during the customer journey for existing customers in an assigne...about 2 months ago
- Danish Customer Service Advisor to Cyprus
Dansk Kundesupport søges Hos Nordic Jobs Worldwide arbejder vi tæt sammen med vores klient om at finde en passende kandidat til stillingen som kundesupporter. Taler du...26 days ago
- Swedish Customer Support Consultant to Sunny Lisbon, Portugal!
€0 - 200000
We are looking for Swedish speakers who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry leading company with world-renowned brands! As o...21 days ago
- Want to work as a Customer Service Agent in sunny Barcelona?
Do you have a passion for first class customer service and want to work in Barcelona? Then this is your shot! About the company Out client consists of teams that work ...about 1 month ago
- Seeking Customer Service Consultant to sunny Malta!
Customer Service Consultatnt for the Norwegian department of customer serviceCome on! Our client is based on Malta and a member of the EU. They offer a large selection...29 days ago