Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you service-minded, loyal, and eager to join a quality Norwegian company in Sindelfingen, Germany?
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932. Stokke distributes Premium children’s furniture and equipment around the world in market segments such as highchairs, baby carriages, carrier belts, home textile and care equipment. More than forty years after the launch of Tripp Trapp, Stokke’s philosophy continues to reply on a core concept; to design products that are in the best interest of the child. All our products are designed to stimulate the child’s development and strengthen the relationship between parents and children. Today, Stokke continues the long tradition of designing innovative and sustainable products that promote association and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.
Swedish Customer Service Representative
As a Swedish Customer Service Representative you will provide premium service to both customers and retailers and build relationships in order to make lasting positive impressions. The position is located in Sindelfingen, Germany, within close distance of Stuttgart.
Main responsibilities include:
- Maintain customer data in ERP System (M3) and in the CRM system (SF) to assure 100% accuracy
- Receive, process and track orders from customers by phone/E-mail/Chat
- Ensure orders are registered in the system for shipment and invoicing
- Answer retailer and consumer questions by phone, E-mail and chat
- Advise customers about features, benefits and other details of products
- Issue invoices and credit notes
- Handle transport and product claims, returns and exchanges from customers
- Experience with customer responsibility
- Good communication skills – You get the message and can receive information in a structured way
- Good knowledge in both Swedish and English
- Good IT knowledge
- Team player – you like when everyone creates success together! Ability to prioritize
- Fixed salary + bonus
- Relocation bonus for hotel accommodation
- Full-time position 40 hours/week with office hours Mon-Fri 08:00 - 17:00(flexible)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Swedish a...3 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to sunny Athens in Greece
€0 - 200000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Swedish a...9 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to sunny Athens in Greece!
€0 - 50000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Swedish a...2 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Service to Sunny, Cyprus!
€0 - 200000
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! The compan...9 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Representative in Lisbon
€0 - 0
We are looking for Swedish speakers who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry leading company with world-renowned brands! As o...about 1 month ago