Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish Customer Service Representative to sunny Athens|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Swe2Ath CS|
|Salary||0 - 0|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Swedish Customer Service Representative to sunny Athens in Greece
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece.
Do you speak Swedish and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you!
Our multicultural client is searching for Swedish speakers, that want to work within customer service. We are looking specifically after you that have a good work attitude and service in your blood. With a modern office that is located in the central part of Athens, our client offers both work experience and cultural experience in the charming city of Athens!
Our partner is the market leader in Customer Care Services. They were awarded as the “Best Multi-Lingual Contact Center in Europe, 2017” and as a “Great Place to Work, 2017” in Greece.
Their continuously growing international family consists of 6,300 dedicated employees that provide top quality first line customer service & technical support for leading companies in 36 languages. More than 91 nationalities make their working environment the most interesting multicultural one found in Greece.
Join them and enjoy one of the sunniest Mediterranean countries. Greece is the place where you can find the whole world in a miniature. Join now our partner as a Swedish Speaking Advisor! Discover yourself the beauty of the Greek nature! Taste their famous kitchen! The history of 3. 000 years is harmonized with a modern and pleasant place to live and work!
You will be asked to:
- Interact effectively with existing customers via Calls, E mails or Chat in both Swedish and English.
- Handle customers’ complaints and issues with patience and empathy.
- Be able to solve efficiently all the technical issues.
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken.
- A highly attractive salary package, twice the average Greek salary
- Paid training in state-of-the-art facilities
- Bonus after training
- Bonus 3 times a year (Christmas/Easter/Summer)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Relocation package, including paid flight to Athens, pickup from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation in a hotel + A support team to make your relocation as smooth as possible, including help in finding an apartment
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
- On-site canteen
- Discounts for employees all over Athens
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- A very international working environment
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
About the company
The Company is now looking to strengthen their Nordic teams and are looking forward to you joining their award-winning organization. They are an industry leader in providing customer care through various channels and view their employees as the strongest asset to maintain and develop the company’s culture! They work hard but also know that a happy employee is a productive employee. For re-charging, new experiences and adventures, Athens is a city that stands out. So join today and invest in your growth!
Working in Athens
Athens is in the southern part of the Greece on the Mediterranean coast, surrounded by mountains on three sides. About half of all Greeks live in or around the city. Athens is one of the world's oldest cities, and together with Rome there are no cities that have so much documented history related to them. Athens has grown into a big city with over three million inhabitants and is a perfect destination if you love culture, history and a warm climate.
Ref: Swe2Ath CS
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service - Athens
Swedish speakers interested in a new adventure and a chance to kick off your career? We have an excellent opportunity for those who have no previous experience! It wou...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Swedish a...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to Germany
Are you service-minded, loyal, and eager to join a quality Norwegian company in Sindelfingen, Germany? Our client Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast o...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service Representative - Athens
English speakers interested in a new adventure and a chance to kick off your career? We have an excellent opportunity for those who have no previous experience! It wou...2 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support to work in Sunny Portugal!
We are looking for Swedish speakers who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry leading company with world-renowned brands! As o...about 10 hours ago