Get similar jobs by email Register →
Unibet are seeking friendly, passionate and expert customer service agents with a desire to help us exceed our customer’s expectations. A Unibet customer service agent plays a critical part in our mission to offer our customers the best gambling experience. This vital positon requires a multi-tasker committed to great customer service and comfortable under pressure. Agents communicate with our customers via live chat, telephone and email, and utilize a variety of software tools to resolve technical problems in a fun, friendly and fast paced environment.
The fast-paced environment as a Customer Service Agent means no day is like the next…. To fit the profile we are looking for, you need to be an enthusiastic individual who can maintain a cool and professional approach even in the most stressful situations.
This vacancy is based in our HQ in Malta and offers great opportunities to those who want to kick start their career within a young and dynamic company and work with one of the leading online gaming companies around the world.
- Provide customer service to customers via telephone, Live Chat and e-mails in your native language/s
- Perform outbound calls according to the company policies and corporate values
- Guide customers through the site and/or mobile phones and assisting them in using the various services and products offered.
- Resolve all sorts of technical problems reported by customers
- Handle both written and verbal internal communication, which is in English
- Work in a team, support team members and contribute to a good atmosphere on the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Pleasant personality
- A minimum of at least 1 years’ experience in a Customer Service environment
- Can work well under pressure
- Works under minimum supervision
- Apart from your native language - Swedish and English, fluency and/or very good knowledge of any other language would be a huge asset. Preference will be given to candidates who can communicate well in – Danish, Norwegian, French, Finnish, Dutch
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Flemish speaking Customer Service Agent
€17000 - 21000
Be Part of It Our international and award winning client is looking for a Flemish speaker to provide customer support while representing one of the most well-known onl...19 days ago
- Swedish Customer Support Agent
Swedish Customer Support Agent role in Malta! SRGEurope has been instructed to recruit a native level Swedish Customer Support Agent, for a leading iGaming service pro...3 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in Swedish. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Custom...23 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Adviser
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expand...3 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Job- Münster
Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary Are you looking for a Swedish job abroad? How does working in Germany sound to you? We are looking for near native Swedish Speakers who also have a good le...3 months ago