Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish Customer Support Agent to Riga, Latvia|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
We are looking for Swedish speakers for a customer support to beautiful Riga in Latvia.
Are you looking for new career opportunities while gaining valuable international experience? Then we have the opportunity for you!
Our client is a global company with over 30,000 employees in offices in 22 countries. Since 2001, there are also offices in Riga which currently have 500 employees, of which approx. 100 are from the Nordic countries. The company offers customer support, IT support and sales in several different languages through its contact centres. They are aware that customers are the most important thing a company has and therefore they invest in delivering high-quality customer service. To enable this, they also offer training directly from the start and on an ongoing basis training to enable you to develop in your knowledge. Already, our client already has many service-oriented people who work every day to offer it the best possible service and are now looking for motivated people who want to become part of this team!
Deliver first-class customer service for Swedish-speaking customers via telephone, e-mail and chat.
- Good knowledge of Swedish, both in speech and writing
- Good knowledge in English
- Outgoing and likes to talk to people
- Service-oriented and customer-oriented
- Ability to work independently and have a "go-getter" attitude
- Team player
- Willingness to expand your knowledge in technology
- Ready to work in shifts
- Valuable work experience from an international environment and a multilingual team
- 2 weeks paid training at start-up
- Full-Time Employment
- Competitive salary + bonus system
- 4 weeks annual holiday
- Health insurance
- Free gym
- Free taxi shuttles at late shifts
- career Development Opportunities
- Various events, excursions and activities
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive flight pack
- Refund of the flight ticket and 30 days in a hotel
- Pickup from the airport
- Help find permanent living
- Arranges Latvian phone number
- "Buddy" – Support system
- Other information
Training - the first two weeks and it is paid.
Working hours - Full time, shift work - 5 days a week.
- Swedish Customer Support Agent to Tallinn, Estonia
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Gym, etc.
We are looking for enthusiastic Swedish speaking customer service-oriented people to join a great team of international specialist and work together for a respected em...29 days ago
- SWEDISH Customer Support to Malta
€25000 - 25000
Our client owner is an expert poker player and a star affiliate. Their site was born online in 2011 where a handful of entrepreneurs who had a knack for entertaining o...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Technical Support Agent to Amsterdam
Swedish speaking Technical Support Associate to Amsterdam We are seeking a Swedish-speaking Technical Support Associate for our customer in Amsterdam! Have you always ...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Customer Support Consultant to Lisbon!
€0 - 0
Our client The client is located in over 150 offices spread over 25 countries throughout the world. The company combines comprehensive customer service with digital, t...about 2 months ago