Get similar jobs by email Register →
Swedish speaking customer support for a streaming platform in Thessaloniki, Greece
Do you speak Swedish and want to have international experience within Customer service?
Then we have a golden opportunity for you!
Our multicultural client is searching for Swedish speakers, that want to work within customer service. We are looking specifically after you have a good work attitude and service in your blood. With a modern office that is located in the central parts of Thessaloniki, our client offers both work experience and cultural experience in the charming city of Thessaloniki!
Sounds interesting? Let's continue…
About the role:
Our client is an expert in cooperation between people, this gives them an edge over their competition in delivering great customer service in all areas. They are a strategic partner for many well-known brands and are focused specifically on Customer service and Technical support.As a customer service agent your role, is together with a team, to handle customer problems with empathy. The role handles service through multiple channels such as Phone, Email, and Chat.It’s essential that all customer service agents create and maintain solid customer relations through expert handling of all questions and worries of the customer. This role also involves data entry and the use of the software.
- Being native in Swedish and good knowledge in English
- Politeness, courtesy, and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and the ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid training's to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions, etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- Swedish Speaking Technical Support Consultant - Greece
Swedish Speaking Technical Support Consultant Do you have the tendency to help others? Do you like the feeling after you solved a problem? Would you like to work in Gr...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to sunny Athens in Greece
€0 - 200000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Swedish a...2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Support in Sunny Athens, Greece
€Relocation assistance, bonuses, company events etc.
Are you fluent in German ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you with diverse brands such as Facebook, Netflix, and Pandora. Wh...29 days ago
- Swedish Customer Support in Limassol, Cyprus
€0 - 0
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! The compan...3 months ago