Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||SWEDISH Customer Support to Malta|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||25000 - 25000|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
Our client owner is an expert poker player and a star affiliate. Their site was born online in 2011 where a handful of entrepreneurs who had a knack for entertaining others helped build our second home into what it is today. Their unique product offering and experience we offer our customers is what enables our brand to shine.
What will you be doing?
You will be the first point of contact with our players through live chat, email and phone calls. All aspects of this role are customer centric and focused on delivering the best possible experience. You will be mainly responsible for:
- Greet and communicate with customers in a warm and empathetic fashion
- Deliver a high level of customer service to customers regarding their queries and inform them about promotions and deals on site
- Identify and support players in difficulties they might encounter
- Enable our players with quality solutions in a timely, personal and professional manner that exceeds the customers’ expectations
- Provide explanations to customers about products/site/policies
- Keep up to date with new information/policies
- Build a trusting relationship through accurate answers and a positive vibe
- Understand, guide and support players in Responsible Gambling
- Collaborate with our Fraud and payments team in customer queries
- Understand AML and report any suspicious activity
- Update customer account/details with necessary information when needed
Who are you?
- A native or fluent Swedish speaker who can also speak/write English fluently
- You have a positive and a can-do attitude with a flexible approach
- You enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge with others
- You have a genuine interest in iGaming and eager to learn more
- You take pride in giving support to people with empathy and show engagement in delivering an excellent service
- An excellent listener
- A team player that can work independently
What we offer
Apart from our vibrant and sunny offices and smashing team, here is what we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Annual fitness allowances
- Daily fresh fruit
- Breakfast Wednesdays
- Private Health insurance
- Quarterly company and team events
- VIP tickets to many events and festivals showcasing world class DJ’s
- Local Football tickets
- Annual company trip abroad
- Learning and development opportunities
- Education allowance
- Corporate VIP discount scheme
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Support Consultant to Lisbon!
€0 - 0
Our client The client is located in over 150 offices spread over 25 countries throughout the world. The company combines comprehensive customer service with digital, t...3 months ago
- Swedish Customer Support Agent to Tallinn, Estonia
Are you passionate about fixing problems and talk to people? Do you want to live in the beautiful and innovative city of Tallinn? We are currently looking for personne...3 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Belfast, Northern Ireland!
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are currently recruiting Swedish speaking personnel for an exciting customer support role in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Are you...3 months ago
- Swedish Customer Support Consultant to Sunny Lisbon, Portugal!
€0 - 200000
We are looking for Swedish speakers who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry leading company with world-renowned brands! As o...3 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Service to Sunny, Cyprus!
€0 - 200000
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! The compan...5 days ago