Get similar jobs by email Register →
Swedish Localisation QA Engineer
Localisation QA Engineer - Swedish Speaking
Our partner is a global provider of software localisation, translation, QA and data analysis to the multinational IT sector. They provide market leading solutions to our clients with the core objective of helping them to expand and grow their business in the personalised and data driven age.
Established in 1997 by two expert Engineers, they bespoke services have allowed us to grow to over 300 employees around the world and become a trusted partner with our clients. Why? Because they work with excellent people!
The European Software Localisation Quality Assurance team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual test plans in an effort to assure the quality of our client’s wide variety of software products. They are looking for highly motivated individuals that meet the description below.
- Perform manual localisation testing on software, print documents, help and hardware items.
- Reporting issues found by using internal tools, providing pertinent information and suggestions and following the solution process to its completion.
- Analysing international functionality issues.
- Working cross-functional with international software QA centers, engineering teams, translators and project managers in an effort to ensure delivery of world-class products to international markets.
- Any other duties as required.
Depending on experience and skills, duties might also include:
- Designing, implementing and organising manual test plans.
- Creating, maintaining and carrying out automated test procedures.
- Identifying areas of improvement in existing tools and processes, and addressing issues with innovative solutions.
- Fluent knowledge of the Swedish language
- Deep knowledge of linguistics
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full working proficiency of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Excellent team player.
- Self-driven, flexibility to work on multiple projects and with various types of deadlines.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A person who enjoys breaking the software in order to make it better.
- Power users of Apple products (hardware and software).
- Experience in software localisation/internationalisation.
- Strong programming and technical skills.
Bonus points for:
- Project management experience.
- Real world Software Engineering experience.
- Pro Apps or multimedia software experience, server software or other type of software experts.
- Experience in macOS and/or iOS software development with Xcode.
- Experience in coding software test automation in technologies like Swift, ObjC, Python and Ruby or other programming languages
- A strong background in UNIX.
- Ability to carry out technical software reviews to assess automation opportunities.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Swedish Speaking Localisation QA Engineer to Cork, Ireland
€42000 - 42000
En fantastisk möjlighet att jobba med ett branschledande varumärke! Vår klient är ett branschledande IT-bolag som jobbar med framgångsrika varumärken över hela världen...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Localisation Quality Engineer
Kumppanimme on maailmanlaajuinen ohjelmistojen lokalisointi-, käännös-, laadunvarmistus- ja tietojenkäsittelytoimittaja monikansalliselle IT-sektorille. He tarjoavat a...about 1 month ago
- Swedish IT-Support Specialist
Vill du göra karriär inom IT? Vi söker dig som vill bli del av ett fantastiskt team i Brno, Tjeckien! Vår partner i Tjeckien erbjuder transformativa digitala tjänster ...about 1 month ago
- QA Team Lead
€40000 - 50000
Have you got what it takes to make the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience? All you have to do is pass the game levels below and claim ...about 1 month ago