Get similar jobs by email Register →
Swedish Online Advertising Specialist
Do you have a passion for Google and would love to be an expert in Google AdWords? Do you thrive on variety and want a career with an exciting and innovative company where no day is ever the same and where the career progression is guaranteed?
- Online client facing technical support driving above & beyond customer satisfaction.
- Assist clients with advertising account optimization through expertise consultation.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all client’s products and services.
- Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution.
- Work closely with tools & support teams to deliver fast turnaround on client escalations.
- Present work professionally in a timely & efficient manner within deadlines.
- Engage customer awareness on availability of product updates.
- Exhibit ability to show initiative identifying trends and/or process improvement.
- Continuous product & process training in fast paced environment.
- Promote a positive and professional image of the company to clients and others at all times by adhering to company policy and procedures.
- Gain an in depth knowledge & understanding of all online advertising services including PPC, Maps, Shopping & Search Engine.
- Fluent written & spoken linguistic ability in English and supported market.
- Excellent communication soft skills and confidence dealing with customers.
- Comfortable working in an online environment with general computer literacy.
- Strong analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Motivation to both meet and exceed existing individual & team targets.
- Experience of working in a dynamic & multicultural environment.
- Ability to work individually & part of a team.
- Strong learning skills.
- Keen interest in Social Media platforms recognizing value of customer visibility, feedback & reviews.
- Ability to adapt to change with implementation of new initiatives/product updates/processes etc.
- Preferably 1 years’ experience in a customer service related field.
- Understanding of the role
- Commercial & Business Acumen
- Effective communication
- Organization & Planning
- Results Orientation
- Technical Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Adapting to Challenges
What We Offer:
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment - Near city centre and IFSC
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free beverages and snacks
- Sports and Social club
- Free shuttle bus to and from Eastpoint (from O2 Luas Stop and Clontarf Dart)
- Subsidised Health insurance after Probation
- Pension scheme after Probation
- E learning access
- Tax saver scheme
- Bike to work scheme - save on your income tax
- Banking at work
- Holiday Saving Fund
- Regular Saving Fund
- Career Development and progression opportunities
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave after Probation
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Service Desk Specialist
€0 - 0
Vi söker dig som vill jobba med Tekniskt Support i Tallinn för ett branschledande IT företag. Har du lust att bo och arbeta i en av Europas äldsta städer? Vill du jobb...20 days ago
- German Online Advertising Agent – Potsdam
€24000 - 26000
German speakers wanted for an exciting new and growing team here in Potsdam, Germany. How does joining a new and growing team sound? We’re are looking for near native ...21 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Agent
€0 - 0
Vi letar efter motiverade och engagerade svensktalande kundservicemedarbetare! Du får möjlighet att bli en del av ett internationellt företag och arbeta med ett profes...2 days ago
- Swedish Helpdesk Agent
€26000 - 28000 per annum
Swedish speaking Helpdesk Support Agent for a large international company. Join our client's European support centre in Dublin today. With a competitive salary and rel...17 days ago
- Swedish Technical Support Agent
€0 - 0
Är du intresserad av teknologi och vill jobba med IT-Support på ett branschledande företag i Dublin? Då har vi jobbet du söker! Som teknisk supportmedarbetare är din u...20 days ago