Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Swedish Sales Representative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£17000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
Swedish Sales Representative
Permanent / Full-time
£17-21k + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, who provides the world's leading B2B companies with expert managed services, cloud software and best-practice processes proven to increase customer success, drive revenue growth and decrease churn from existing customer, is currently looking for an excellent sales representative for the Swedish market.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the renewal and overall sales of hi-tech service and support agreements to existing clients (no cold calling), ensuring each opportunity is maximised.
- Working to sales targets
- Working individually and as part of a team.
- Using multiple databases to research accounts and uncover new opportunities.
- Completing reports, analysis using Excel
- Managing the entire service sales cycle from prospect to close, and following up where necessary.
- Ensuring the integrity of client information is developed and maintained to a required standard in all databases.
What you'll need:
- Full fluency in Swedish
- Experience of complex sales cycles/ customer focused experience
- Having worked in a targeted and results motivated sales/ customer service environment
- Being an excellent team player
- Experience building customer relationships which is telephone based
- Being able to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office package (Excel) experience
- Having an eye to Identifying Up-sell and cross sell opportunities
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.