Get similar jobs by email Register →
- You will be responsible for analysing jobs and identify scams, spam, and other low-quality content
- Moderate the quality of jobs and accounts
- Investigate companies to detect potential fraud
- Ensure that users have the best possible job search experience
- Give feedback to improve the products and tools of the company
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression opportunities and there are excellent company benefits on offer.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native Swedish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience in fraud
- Internet savvy and experience using search engines
- Good attention to detail and great troubleshooting skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
Where is the job located?
You will be working in Dublin, Ireland’s buzzing capital. Experience exciting cultures, have a pint of Guinness and explore the beautiful surroundings. Dublin has it all!
Interview & Salary:
First, you will be invited to take a Swedish language test which will be followed by a Skype call with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for a final round interview (Skype/Phone).
Salary: you can expect to earn €28,000 gross per annum and some great company benefits like life insurance and a health plan.
Keywords: Swedish jobs Ireland, Swedish speaking jobs, Search Quality Moderator, Swedish moderator
Ref: JN -092018-2766
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Speaking Business Development Representative
At Nordic Jobs Worldwide we have the biggest and most attractive clients. One of our clients is Based in attractive Dublin in Ireland and os now looking for you as the...12 days ago
- Finnish GL Accountant to Prague
Are you experienced in accounting looking for a new challenge? Our client in Prague has an exciting opportunity for you! The Company: Our client is an accounting share...17 days ago
- French Tender Specialist - Limerick
€26000 - 28000
French Tender Specialist for an international company in the medical industry here in Limerick, Ireland. You will need a near native level of both French & English (wr...2 months ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Billing Agent (relocation offered)
Do you speak Dutch and want a career in an international IT company? Then please reach out! About the Company: Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries ...about 1 month ago