Get similar jobs by email Register →
- You will be responsible for analysing jobs and identify scams, spam, and other low-quality content
- Moderate the quality of jobs and accounts
- Investigate companies to detect potential fraud
- Ensure that users have the best possible job search experience
- Give feedback to improve the products and tools of the company
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression opportunities and there are excellent company benefits on offer.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native Swedish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience in fraud
- Internet savvy and experience using search engines
- Good attention to detail and great troubleshooting skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
Where is the job located?
You will be working in Dublin, Ireland’s buzzing capital. Experience exciting cultures, have a pint of Guinness and explore the beautiful surroundings. Dublin has it all!
Interview & Salary:
First, you will be invited to take a Swedish language test which will be followed by a Skype call with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for a final round interview (Skype/Phone).
Salary: you can expect to earn €28,000 gross per annum and some great company benefits like life insurance and a health plan.
Keywords: Swedish jobs Ireland, Swedish speaking jobs, Search Quality Moderator, Swedish moderator
Ref: JN -092018-2766
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Senior GL Accountant and Team Leader to Prague
Are you an accounting expert looking for a new challenge? Read this ad! Our client is hiring a Senior GL Accountant and Team Leader to their offices in Prague! The Com...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...4 months ago
- HR Admin and Payroll Specialist (German)
You are an HR administrator with great knowledge of Payroll who would like to take on more responsibilities on an international level. Or maybe you are already a senio...2 months ago
- Dutch Billing Agent (relocation offered)
Do you speak Dutch and want a career in an international IT company? Then please reach out! About the Company: Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries ...4 months ago
- Dutch Collections Specialist - Berlin
€0 - 1,906 per month + Relocation Package
Dutch speaking Collections Specialist - Berlin Dutch speakers are wanted here in Berlin to join the growing team of Collections Specialists. This is a great opportunit...about 2 months ago