Get similar jobs by email Register →
1st Line Swedish Speaking IT Customer Support Specialist
Our Client is a huge Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are seeking a 1st Line IT Customer Support Specialist to join their existing Scandinavian team! Working as part of a dedicated Swedish speaking support team this role will involve supporting customers using our client's IT software! The successful candidate will be responsible for providing helpdesk support and guidance to customers based in Lithuania.
Required skills: Some customer service experience, excellent communication skills, personality, mature and professional attitude, interest in and basic aptitude for I.T.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Study the customer’s business logics and technical environment.
- Have very good Swedish language skills (both written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine enthusiasm towards a career in IT Be an experienced computer user.
- Have previous working experience and/or education in IT support area but this can also be trained so don't worry!
- Have solution oriented mindset and ability to prioritize your tasks.
- Finally, and most importantly you need to be a good listener with a positive attitude.
Our client promises to support you with these benefits:
- Finding a place to live and signing a rental contract
- Flights out to Estonia
- Moving your belongings to Estonia
- Picking you up upon arrival
- Handling all immigration and registration formalities – getting you Estonian identification documents
- Organizing an internet connection set up in your new home
- Helping you to find a family doctor Our client in Estonia will pay for your services – you do not have to pay anything.
- Gym allowance
- Free public Transport to and from work
- Massages at work
- No uniform
- Amazing office space
- Working alongside other Swedish
- Great salary and comfortable living
- Healthy living plan
- It can happen that your job requires travelling outside Estonia and Tallinn now and then
- Regular health checks with sick leave compensation from the first day.
- Opportunity to be engaged in different projects.
- Working in big and international company where you have all the possibilities to grow and learn
Working with our client in Tallinn, Estonia!
Tallinn has become a hub for IT companies all over the world and our client has set up an offshore office to provide exceptional support to customers! Tallinn is a great city and has developed rapidly over the last 10 years. The life style is cheaper than Scandinavian, and this role promises a great salary for a comfortable life! There are many places for shopping, great nightlife, and excellent architecture. Live in a great neighborhood alongside other Swedish as our client promises to make you feel very welcome!
Ref: Nordic Jobs worldwide17
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Service Desk Specialist to Tallinn
€0 - 0
Vi söker dig som vill jobba med Tekniskt Support i Tallinn för ett branschledande IT företag. Har du lust att bo och arbeta i en av Europas äldsta städer? Vill du jobb...about 2 months ago
- Danish Service Desk Specialist
€0 - 30000
Vi er på udkig efter dem, der ønsker at arbejde med teknisk support i Tallinn for en brancheførende IT-virksomhed. Ønsker du at bo og arbejde i en af Europas ældste by...29 days ago
- Danish Service Desk Specialist
€0 - 0
Tech-savvy and dreaming of a Scandinavian experience? Our Client is a huge Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia. They are currently seekin...2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Ambassador
€Relocation Package + Attractive salary
Are you a native Swedish speaker? Are you passionate about communication? Do you have an investigative and creative approach to your work? Can you imagine yourself as ...2 months ago
- Logistics Customer Service Swedish
€14000 - 20000
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...3 months ago