Get similar jobs by email Register →
Service Desk Specialist - Tallinn, Estonia
Our client is the biggest IT Company in the Nordic region with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia.
They are currently seeking Service Desk Specialist for their 1st Line IT Support team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing helpdesk support and guidance in their native Language for their clients.
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, personality, mature and professional attitude
- Interest in and basic aptitude for I.T
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Fluent languages skills in the recuired lanuage.(both written and spoken): Swedish
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine enthusiasm towards a career in IT - Be an experienced computer user.
- Have previous working experience and/or education in IT support area, BUT this can also be trained so don't worry!
- Have solution-oriented mindset and ability to prioritize your tasks.
- Finally, and most importantly you need to be a good listener with a positive attitude.
Our client promises to support you with these benefits:
- Finding a place to live and signing a rental contract
- Reimbursement for flight ticket
- Moving your belongings to Estonia
- Picking you up upon arrival
- Handling all immigration and registration formalities – getting you Estonian identification documents
- Organizing an internet connection set up in your new home
- Helping you to find a family doctor - our client in Estonia will pay for your services – you do not have to pay anything.
- Gym allowance
- Free public transport
- Massages at work
- No uniform
- Amazing office space
- Great salary and comfortable living
- Healthy living plan
- It can happen that your job requires traveling outside Estonia and Tallinn now and then
- Regular health checks with sick leave compensation from the first day.
- Opportunity to be engaged in different projects.
- Working in big and international company where you have all the possibilities to grow and learn
Working with our client in Tallinn, Estonia!
Tallinn has become a hub for IT companies all over the world and our client has set up an offshore office to provide exceptional support to customers! Tallinn is a great city and has developed rapidly over the last 10 years. The lifestyle is cheaper than Scandinavian, and this role promises a great salary for a comfortable life! There are many places for shopping, great nightlife, and excellent architecture. Live in a great neighborhood alongside other Lithuanians as our client promises to make you feel very welcome!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in bringing together candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment company in the Nordic region and we match the most exciting job with Nordic talent. Over the last 2 years we have helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries to get their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...over 2 years ago
- Swedish Speaking Technical Support Consultant - Greece
Swedish Speaking Technical Support Consultant Do you have the tendency to help others? Do you like the feeling after you solved a problem? Would you like to work in Gr...about 2 months ago
- Danish speaking IT Supporter to Europe's Biggest IT Hub, Talinn
Our Client is a huge Nordic IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are currently seeking a 1st Line IT Customer Support Specialist to join their ex...2 months ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Dutch)
€16000 - 21000
DUTCH BARCELONAREFERENCE: TSS01 Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity an...over 1 year ago
- Norwegian speaking Hardware Support Specialist to Lisbon!
About your future employer: Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. The techno...14 days ago