Get similar jobs by email Register →
Customer Support Associate
Join our inbound Customer Support team and you will be supporting one of the world’s most recognizable computer software brands.
You will be speaking with their Danish customers, whether that’s via the phone, email or online chat, and helping to resolve any technical issues they may have. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys speaking to customers; is technically minded with a head for solving problems and a desire to learn new skills.
Delivering a first-class customer experience is our top priority, so we will give you all the tools, knowledge and technical expertise you need to quickly diagnose and resolve issues, leaving the customer feeling pleased they made the call.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What’s on offer…
- Attendance bonus program
- 25 days holiday
- Fantastic discounts with various high street brands
- A comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know, plus weekly coaching sessions to help you hone your skills
- A range of learning and leadership development programmes, and global career pathways to take you where you want to go
- Flexible benefits, including medical and dental cover
- On-site restaurant
A few things you’ll need…
- Fluent in both Swedish and English, with strong written and oral communication skills
- A background in a customer facing role (6-12 months would be great)
- You’ll have a natural enthusiasm for customer service and confidence when speaking to customers, and strong listening skills
- You’ll be great at problem solving, leaving the customer happy each and every time
- You’re able to manage your time wisely to meet call handle time, and target metrics
- Some experience of using Microsoft Office and gaming consoles, and the ability to find your way around the web
More about us…
As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, with over 120,000 employees worldwide, we’re passionate about delivering great customer experiences in 58 languages and from more than 150 locations around the globe.
- Finnish Speaking Technical Support Associate
€22000 - 24000
Technical Support Associate In this position you will be responsible for providing problem resolution and world-class customer experiences for incoming service inquiri...5 days ago
- Swedish Technical Support Agent
€0 - 0
Är du intresserad av teknologi och vill jobba med IT-Support på ett branschledande företag i Dublin? Då har vi jobbet du söker! Som teknisk supportmedarbetare är din u...19 days ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...about 1 year ago
- Swedish Technical Support to Athens
€13000 - 15000
Are you Swedish speeaking and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicu...19 days ago