Get similar jobs by email Register →
Execute & deliver direct proactive retention activities for active players, working within the Customer Support & Retention/Conversion Operations team for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Initiating contact with existing customers/players via phone, in order to increase conversion, retention rates and increase lifetime value. (Will also involve regular additional contact with players via chat & email)
- Following a Sales approach, actively sell tailored promotions and campaigns to existing players. Provide additional support as required to enhance the customer’s experience and increase player spend.
- Meet pre-determined business and individual KPI’s in line with Departmental and Business standards.
- Maintain an adaptable and dynamic approach to tasks and responsibilities embracing and promoting new business practices and products.
- Working aligned with Business Service Level Agreements, ensuring exceptional levels of service to customers and a consistent positive customer experience.
- Ensure Risk standards and practices are adhered to avoid and minimise exposure for the Business to unnecessary risks in line with Business requirements.
- Proactively seek to further own development, continually identifying potential for growth and development of own skills and performance.
- Carry out additional tasks and responsibilities as required by the Management and the Business.
- Proven outbound phone sales and/or customer retention experience essential
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Have a creative mindset with the ability to learn new products and practices quickly.
- Highly adaptable must be a self starter with the ability to self motivate and use initiative whilst working within a team.
- Target focused with experience of working to targets/KPI’s.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Agent for New Project - Bucharest
€£4000 - £4500 per month + 4500 RON net per month
Job Summary: Bucharest is Calling - Swedish Speakers will you answer the call? Our client is currently looking for Swedish speakers who have a near native level in ano...16 days ago
- DUTCH SPEAKING OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
€0 - 0
Are you looking for challenging a role, where you can utilize your good Dutch and English knowledge? Are you interested in different areas, like customer service, proc...3 months ago
- Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent for New Project - Buchar
€£4000 - £4500 per month + 4500 RON net Per Month
Job Summary: Bucharest is Calling - Danish Speakers will you answer the call? Our client is currently looking for Danish speakers who have a near native level in anoth...16 days ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...5 months ago
- Call Center Agent Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...13 days ago