Get similar jobs by email Register →
Execute & deliver direct proactive retention activities for active players, working within the Customer Support & Retention/Conversion Operations team for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Initiating contact with existing customers/players via phone, in order to increase conversion, retention rates and increase lifetime value. (Will also involve regular additional contact with players via chat & email)
- Following a Sales approach, actively sell tailored promotions and campaigns to existing players. Provide additional support as required to enhance the customer’s experience and increase player spend.
- Meet pre-determined business and individual KPI’s in line with Departmental and Business standards.
- Maintain an adaptable and dynamic approach to tasks and responsibilities embracing and promoting new business practices and products.
- Working aligned with Business Service Level Agreements, ensuring exceptional levels of service to customers and a consistent positive customer experience.
- Ensure Risk standards and practices are adhered to avoid and minimise exposure for the Business to unnecessary risks in line with Business requirements.
- Proactively seek to further own development, continually identifying potential for growth and development of own skills and performance.
- Carry out additional tasks and responsibilities as required by the Management and the Business.
- Proven outbound phone sales and/or customer retention experience essential
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Have a creative mindset with the ability to learn new products and practices quickly.
- Highly adaptable must be a self starter with the ability to self motivate and use initiative whilst working within a team.
- Target focused with experience of working to targets/KPI’s.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Swedish speaker to help them to support their Swedish speaki...3 months ago
- Flemish speaking Customer Service Agent
€17000 - 21000
Be Part of It Our international and award winning client is looking for a Flemish speaker to provide customer support while representing one of the most well-known onl...13 days ago
- Swedish Level 1 Tech Support Agent - North Dublin Posting Langu
€28000 - 30000 per annum
To all of our Swedish speaking friends out there looking to ''jobba utomlands'' - we have a great tech support job here in North Dublin for an inte...27 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in Swedish. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Custom...16 days ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...about 1 month ago