Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for Swedish speakers for a customer support to beautiful Riga in Latvia. Are you looking for new career opportunities while gaining valuable international experience? Then we have the opportunity for you!
Our client is a global company with over 30,000 employees in offices in 22 countries. Since 2001, there are also offices in Riga which currently have 500 employees, of which approx. 100 are from the Nordic countries. The company offers customer support, IT support and sales in several different languages through its contact centres. They are aware that customers are the most important thing a company has and therefore they invest in delivering high-quality customer service. To enable this, they also offer training directly from the start and on an ongoing basis training to enable you to develop in your knowledge. Already, our client already has many service-oriented people who work every day to offer it the best possible service and are now looking for motivated people who want to become part of this team!
Deliver first-class customer service for Swedish-speaking customers via telephone, e-mail and chat.
- Good knowledge of Swedish, both in speech and writing
- Good knowledge in English
- Outgoing and likes to talk to people
- Service-oriented and customer-oriented
- Ability to work independently and have a "go-getter" attitude
- Team player
- Willingness to expand your knowledge in technology
- Ready to work in shifts
- Valuable work experience from an international environment and a multilingual team
- 2 weeks paid training at start-up
- Full-Time Employment
- Competitive salary + bonus system
- 4 weeks annual holiday
- Health insurance
- Free gym
- Free taxi shuttles at late shifts
- career Development Opportunities
- Various events, excursions and activities
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive flight pack
- Refund of the flight ticket and 30 days in a hotel
- Pickup from the airport
- Help find permanent living
- Arranges Latvian phone number
- "Buddy" – Support system
- Other information
Training - the first two weeks and it is paid.
Working hours - Full time, shift work - 5 days a week.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Experience Specialist - Latvia, Riga
We are looking for Swedish speakers for a customer support to beautiful Riga in Latvia. Are you looking for new career opportunities and at the same time gain valuable...19 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Belfast, Northern Ireland!
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are currently recruiting Swedish speaking personnel for an exciting customer support role in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Are you...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Travel Consultant to Malaga, Spain
Are you motivated by providing good customer experiences and finding solutions? Do you have experience working with a GDS? Then we have the perfect job for you in Mála...14 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Representative in Lisbon
€0 - 0
We are looking for Swedish speakers who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry leading company with world-renowned brands! As o...1 day ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support in Lisbon, Portugal
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
We are looking for Swedish candidates who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry-leading company with world-renowned brands! As...about 2 months ago