Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish Speaking Customer Service Administrator - Estonia|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Are you an enthusiastic person looking for new challenges?
We are now looking for motivated and committed Swedish speakers to become part of our client in Estonia.
You will have the opportunity to become part of an international company and work with a professional team.
Great opportunities for personal growth and development.
Our client is looking for candidates with different backgrounds to strengthen the team in Tallinn. Your language skills are the most important - you must speak fluent Swedish and English. It will be of benefit to you if you have relevant experience from previous jobs. You will provide exceptional service to customers via telephone and mail. The company's Order-to-Cash Team is located in Tallinn's office and the working hours are shifting.
About our client
Linde Group is a world-leading gas and engineering company with 64,000 employees in over 100 countries spread throughout the world. AGA is part of the Linde Group and is a leading company in the Nordic and Baltic countries. AGA manufactures industrial gases. Visit www.aga.ee for more information about the company.
• Represent AGA in the Swedish market
• Provide first-line support for AGA's B2B customers
• Manage orders and questions
• Become a key player in building a support team in a challenging environment
To succeed in the role you should have:
• Secondary education or vocational education
• Your language skills are key - good communication skills in both Swedish and English is a must
• Good communication and problem-solving ability
• Customer-oriented thinking and willingness to help others
• An accurate and efficient working method
• You are a "Team Worker"
• Similar experiences from your previous employment are an advantage
The company offers you
AGA offers you the opportunity for professional development in an international environment. It is a very interesting job in a stable company that promotes innovative and modern technology. The necessary training will be provided on site. You will work in a modern working environment in Tallinn, Estonia. They also offer you:
• Paid moving package
• Paid winter vacation
• Free public transport
• Free parking at the office
• The company helps you with ID and other bureaucracy
• Life and health insurance
To work in Tallinn
Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, is growing within the IT industry and companies from all over the world have expanded there. Compared to Scandinavia it is much cheaper to live and live in Tallinn. In the city there is good shopping, nightlife and fine architecture!
Start Date: Immediate (Flexible)
Help with relocation: Yes, paid relocation with 1500 euros gross.
Working hours: 40 hours
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in bringing together candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment company in the Nordic region and we match the most exciting job with Nordic talent. Over the last 2 years we have helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries to get their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- Swedish Speaking Customer Service Administrator!
€0 - 200000
Are you an enthusiastic person who is looking for new challenges? Join a great customer service team and work together for a respected employer in Business Service Cen...23 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Technical Support Agent to IT-Hub Tallinn, Estonia
€0 - 0
We are looking for a 1st Line Swedish Speaking IT Customer Support Specialist to beautiful Tallinn in E-Estonia! Are you looking for an adventure abroad? International...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support in Limassol, Cyprus
€0 - 0
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! The compan...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support for World Famous Streaming Service!
€0 - 0
Can you see yourself using your communication skills and friendly attitude to provide a amazing and positive experience for our clients customer? Then the opportunity ...about 2 months ago