Get similar jobs by email Register →
- A proactive individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who has a flexible approach to work and understands the importance of providing a professional service to customers.
- Confident to make decisions with the ability to exchange, analyse, and interpret information.
- You will have a flair for influencing people and finding solutions in a fast paced environment as part of a team in a diverse cultural environment.
- You should possess logical reasoning skills with an analytical approach and be willing to work shifts.
- Handling customer inquiries via e-mail/phone; including but not limited to games and cashier related issues
- Assessing individual issues and taking appropriate action to ensure customer needs are met
- Working in coordination with other teams based at different locations that share similar objectives
- Escalating system anomalies and general issues faced by customers to the relevant party
- Understanding Standard Operating Procedures and delivering service / quality standards to agreed levels
- Native Swedish speaker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform well in a multi-task/cultural and ever changing dynamic environment
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of other languages of advantage desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of online gaming - games and payment processing.
- The ideal candidate must be local to the area of Gibraltar or surrounding areas
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Advisor
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Swedish Speaking Customer Service Advisor for their client based in Trafford Park, Gre...5 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service - Lisbon
We are looking for new talents who want and build a new career in Portugal. Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from all o...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking European Capital city while fast-tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We...6 days ago
- Finnish Customer Service Agent
Asiakasyrityksemme on yksi maailman nopeimmin kasvavista online-kasinoista. He aloittivat työnsä maaliskuussa 2016, ja ovat jo nyt saavuttaneet virstanpylväitä, joihin...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service Agent (Dutch)
€0 - 18000
Are you an organized and reliable person? Do you speak Flemish or Dutch on a professional level? And you would like to find a part-time position? The Company. Our clie...2 months ago