Get similar jobs by email Register →
- A proactive individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who has a flexible approach to work and understands the importance of providing a professional service to customers.
- Confident to make decisions with the ability to exchange, analyse, and interpret information.
- You will have a flair for influencing people and finding solutions in a fast paced environment as part of a team in a diverse cultural environment.
- You should possess logical reasoning skills with an analytical approach and be willing to work shifts.
- Handling customer inquiries via e-mail/phone; including but not limited to games and cashier related issues
- Assessing individual issues and taking appropriate action to ensure customer needs are met
- Working in coordination with other teams based at different locations that share similar objectives
- Escalating system anomalies and general issues faced by customers to the relevant party
- Understanding Standard Operating Procedures and delivering service / quality standards to agreed levels
- Native Swedish speaker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform well in a multi-task/cultural and ever changing dynamic environment
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of other languages of advantage desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of online gaming - games and payment processing.
- The ideal candidate must be local to the area of Gibraltar or surrounding areas
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Agent for New Project - Bucharest
€£4000 - £4500 per month + 4500 RON net per month
Job Summary: Bucharest is Calling - Swedish Speakers will you answer the call? Our client is currently looking for Swedish speakers who have a near native level in ano...17 days ago
- Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent for New Project - Buchar
€£4000 - £4500 per month + 4500 RON net Per Month
Job Summary: Bucharest is Calling - Danish Speakers will you answer the call? Our client is currently looking for Danish speakers who have a near native level in anoth...17 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (German)
€18000 - 22000
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the...2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service
€£17,500 - 19,239 per year + shift allowance + bonuses + relocation
German Speaking Customer Service Advisors Cambridge, East Anglia, England £17,500 (rising to £19,293) + shift allowances Job Duties: Assisting German speaking customer...about 7 hours ago
- Tourism Customer Service Agent (German)
€16000 - 17000
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the...9 days ago