Get similar jobs by email Register →
When you live in Malta you have the beach on your doorstep and you enjoy over 300 days of sunshine every year. All of this also comes with an affordable cost of living and fantastic career development opportunities!
Our client, whose head office is based in Malta, is currently hiring a Swedish speaking Customer Service Agent.
What will the job involve?
- Speak to customers via phone, email and live chat; answering questions and generally helping them out.
- Keep accurate records of the customers account and escalate issues internally as and when needed.
- On occasion your language skills might be utilised for translations as well!
What is required?
- The ability to speak and write Swedish at a native level, along with a fluent level of English.
- A positive can do attitude and strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in a similar role would be an advantage but the willingness to learn is a pre-requisite.
What is on offer?
- As an industry standard you can typically expect full relocation support, competitive salary packages and a fantastic working environment.
To hear more about this great opportunity, get in touch with the Betting Connections Team by hitting the ‘Apply’ button and sending us your CV. One of our team will contact you for a chat soon!
If this job is not right for you, but you know of someone whom it would be perfect for, we offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus! So send us your friend recommendations today, or maybe even relocate together!!!
Betting Connections has multilingual vacancies across Europe in locations such as Greece, Malta, Ireland, Portugal, UK and many more!
So if you speak one or more of the following languages, get in touch with us to hear more about the opportunities that are available to you!! Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, German, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Arabic, Turkish, Russian, Hebrew and many more!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in Swedish. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Custom...15 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Adviser
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expand...3 months ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Swedish speaker to help them to support their Swedish speaki...3 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Job- Münster
Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary Are you looking for a Swedish job abroad? How does working in Germany sound to you? We are looking for near native Swedish Speakers who also have a good le...3 months ago