Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Relocation Assistance, Onsite Gym, Bonuses, City Centre location etc.|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are currently recruiting Swedish speaking personnel for an exciting customer support role in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Are you who we are looking for?
- Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service for a world leading brand
- Handle and respond to inbound phone calls and occasional email inquiries in a call centre environment
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing and online
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times
Are you what we’re looking for?
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Swedish
- A minimum of 3 months’ experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to work to targets, handling times and customer satisfaction
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively via telephone, with active listening and clearly speaking to the customer along with the ability to communicate effectively via email
- Ability to multitask, plan and organize.
Working Hours: 40 hours/week on a rotational shift pattern, Monday to Sunday, 7.00-18.00
What can we offer you?
- Excellent relocation package
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
- City centre location
- Onsite gym, yoga room and cafe
- 28 days annual leave
- Employee discounts scheme
- Pension scheme
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony
- Professional development opportunities
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...over 3 years ago
- Customer Care Agent (Dutch Speaker)
€15000 - 18000
When thinking of a new destination in Europe for your next international professional adventure, Lisbon should be one of the options that first comes to mind. The exce...2 days ago
- Beauty Customer Service Agent (French)
€9000 - 13000
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ You are passionate about beauty and make-up and want to share your knowledge wit...2 days ago
- Customer Care Agent (German Speaker)
€15000 - 20000
Das Unternehmen. Wenn du an ein neues Ziel in Europa für dein nächstes internationales berufliches Abenteuer denkst, sollte Lissabon eine der Optionen sein, die dir ...9 days ago
- Customer Care Agent (German Speaker)
€14000 - 20000
When thinking of a new destination in Europe for your next international professional adventure, Lisbon should be one of the options that first comes to mind. The exce...9 days ago