Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish Speaking Customer Support in Lisbon, Portugal|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
We are looking for Swedish candidates who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry-leading company with world-renowned brands!
As one of the world's largest private employers and as a global industry leader, their strategy is to attract and retain the best people and provide the best working environment to inspire their teams worldwide. They know that happy employees are more committed and can create a better experience that drives higher customer satisfaction and growth. Their employees come from all over the world and therefore bring with them important experiences and skills for the company. As a dynamic team, they are committed to the success of their partners and dedicated to providing an outstanding service for our clients in every situation. Become a part of them and a multicultural environment.
- Help customers before, during and after purchase
- Assisting customers with payment transactions and deliveries
- Assisting customers with problems with their accounts
- Answer questions about promotions, website, and payments
- Fluent in Swedish, written and oral
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Sympathetic and empathetic
- Can work in teams and spread good team spirit
- Is flexible and fast-paced
- Experience in telephone support / call centre environment is an advantage.
- A unique opportunity to live, work and get to know a whole new country and its culture
- Room in company apartment
- A free flight home every year (within the EU)
- Refundable flight ticket down to Lisbon
- Career opportunities in a multicultural environment
- Possibility to work with leaders from different industries
- Stable working conditions and development plans
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Free language courses in Portuguese, water sports, parties, soft trekking and much more!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...over 3 years ago
- Volkswagen Customer Support (German)
€15000 - 20000
The Company. Are you willing to relocate to vibrant Athens and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international team speaking more than 30 differe...about 1 year ago
- Financial Customer Support (French Speaker)
€A package in line with the market: 830 gross / month x 14 months + up to 100 / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23 / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ You are interested in finances and want to improve your knowledge into that fiel...5 days ago
- Tobacco Brand Customer Support (Hebrew)
€17000 - 22000
The Company. Are you dreaming of the Mad Men’s office environment? This American leading tobacco brand is looking for you to join their international team in Athens! A...2 months ago
- Customer Care Associate in Lisbon (Dutch Speaker)
€11000 - 15000
Lisbon is a very colorful and vibrant city to live in with a rich cultural history! You will be surrounded by friendly people living good vibes and a happy-go-lucky ur...3 days ago