Get similar jobs by email Register →
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus!
Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! The company is one of the largest marketing and customer support companies in Cyprus, and we are looking for Swedish speaking talents. The offer is a fantastic opportunity with great salary and benefits!
Benefits of living and working in Cyprus
- Sun 350 days a year
- 0% Income Tax up to €19,500 / year
- Member of EU
- Large expat community
- The second largest city in Cyprus
- Beach in the middle of the town centre
- Vibrant nightlife
- Responding to client account queries via Email, Telephone Calls and Chat in a polite and professional manner.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product and service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaints, determine the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and chats
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Further in-house training is provided by the company.
- Fluency in Swedish language
- Proven customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but not necessary as company provides full in-house training
- Strong phone contact skills ad active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters
- Computer literacy
- Good communications/public relations skills.
- Ability to work shifts.
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team essential
- Excellent salary
- Relocation package: transportation and free accommodation for 2 weeks
- Monthly rent allowance
- Paid flight home twice per year
- Monthly bonuses on performance
- Medical insurance
- Referral bonus for new colleagues
- Exciting company activities
The company will help you with all practical matters such as finding suitable housing to get you a great start in Cyprus!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.