Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish speaking Foreign exchange retention agent to Cyprus!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Swe FX to Cyprus|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for a Swedish-Speaker to work as a FX Retention agent!
About the company
Our is a trading broker. Providing countless users with the possibility to trade CFDs. They offer a range of products from some of the lowest spreads in the industry, to trading platforms, to lots of educational material including free webinars. Our client collaborated with some of the most successful and leading service providers to bring you a trading experience that’s second to none. This combined with being operated by a regulated investment firm, makes our client a safe and secure choice for their users.
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. Cyprus has an amazing coastline and beaches and the great weather to enjoy this all the time. The rich and ancient culture of the island make living in Cyprus a truly unique experience. The great quality of life here has attracted many Northern Europeans and you can enjoy a great international atmosphere living here and can improve your language skills. The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the center of town, nightlife, restaurant and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun activities!
What we request from candidates:
- Excellent level of English and one or more of the following (Mandatory): Swedish (spoken and written)
- Ability to manage day-to-day sales functions
- Strong communication skills
- Trustworthiness and reliability
- Computer savviness
- Ability to work with deadlines & targets
- Management and mathematics skills
- Great objection-handling skills
- Preferably prior experience in the Forex & CFD Industry.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, professional communication
- Help maintain our high levels of client acquisition, retention, and reactivation
- Managing ongoing private client relationships
- Keeping up to date with market information and promotions as per regulation.
- Achieve monthly targets
- Provide training to clients on the use of the Company’s products
- Explaining the payment process mechanism
- Maintain relationships with clients ensuring they receive the highest level of service.
What our client offer:
- High local Basic salary plus commission
- Relocation package
- Happy hours on weekly basis
- Corporate events
- Private medical insurance
- A contemporary work environment
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: Swe FX to Cyprus
- Swedish Speaking Customer Service Ambassador to Malta!
€0 - 200000
Are you a native Swedish speaker? Are you passionate about communication? Do you have an investigative and creative approach to your work? Can you imagine yourself as ...23 days ago
- Swedish speaking customer support representative to sunnyCyprus!
ENGLISH JOB DESCRIPTION Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our young and dynamic team in Lima...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support to Lisbon, Portugal!
€0 - 200000
We are looking for Swedish speakers who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry leading company with world-renowned brands! As o...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Representative to Amsterdam
€0 - 200000
Vi söker just nu Svensktalande personal till en spännande kundsupport tjänst i vackra Amsterdam. Kan du med dina kommunikationsfärdigheter och positiva attityd ge serv...about 2 months ago