Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for a Swedish Speaker to work as a FX salesperson!
Our client is a market leader in Contracts For Difference (CFD) that offers unique trading conditions for equities, currencies, commodities, cryptocurrency, ETFs, options and indices in addition to innovative trading technology.
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. Cyprus has an amazing coastline and beaches and the great weather to enjoy this all the time. The rich and ancient culture of the island make living in Cyprus a truly unique experience. The great quality of life here has attracted many Northern Europeans and you can enjoy a great international atmosphere living here and can improve your language skills. The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the center of town, nightlife, restaurant and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun activities!
- Build and maintain relationships with customers mostly via phone
- To actively engage with new client leads and activate them as new clients
- Maximize sales activity
- To assist clients with queries regarding trading
- To assist clients with deposits / withdrawals
- To achieve all sales targets on a consistent basis outlined by the Head of Sales
- Fluent in English both verbal and written, additional languages will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in Swedish both verbal and written
- Excellent business written and oral communications skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work both in a team environment as well as independently
What our client offer:
- High local Basic salary plus commission
- Relocation package which includes
- shared accommodation (up to €600)
- shared car
- €150 for bills expenses
- 4 flights/yearly (every quarter)
- Happy hours on weekly basis
- Corporate events
- Private medical insurance
- A contemporary work environment
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Sales Consultant to Athens, Greece!
€15000 - 35000
Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Do you have a passion for customer care? Then we have the right job...3 months ago
- Client Retention Agent (German)
€22000 - 26000
The Company. The company we are recruiting for is an international Partner based in Limassol, Cyprus. The company is active in the financial sector and has a dynamic e...about 1 month ago
- Business Developer (Swedish)
€17000 - 21000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s...over 2 years ago
- B2B Sales Representative (Dutch)
€18000 - 20000
The Company. For the ones with Sales affinity who are looking to boost their career, we are having a great opportunity in Athens to join an international Logistics com...1 day ago
- Sales Development Representative (French+Flemish)
€24000 - 45000
Your Future Company: Reducing the world’s dependence on fossil fuels and providing solutions for renewable energy are the core values of this dynamic and fast-paced gr...1 day ago