Get similar jobs by email Register →
The HIT sales team is responsible for offering new players an exception level of sales service, to ensure that deposits and player values are maximised for the business. The position calls for sales driven/goal oriented a candidate who has excellent customer service skills and the ability to adapt to a face paced and dynamic business environment.
- Provide our customers with an excellent customer service experience whilst actively selling to our new players; this is done though the understanding of their needs and offering them the benefits of playing with the brand.
- Contacting our customers both by telephone and live chat.
- Assist customers by recommending, selecting and help locate the right approach for a deposit to be made.
- Generate and quality leads.
- To respond promptly to customers queries’.
- Manage administration and workloads.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Negotiate with players.
- Record all details of customer inquiries
What does the role require?
- Knowledge of sales principles.
- Experience within customer service, retail or a sales environment.
- Knowledge of customer service processes and principles.
- Basic administration knowledge.
- The ability to self-motivate and act on your initiative.
- Strong ability to build rapport and gain confidence.
- Experience in a telephone sales role, inbound and outbound; would be considered beneficial.
- Fluency in English and a native level of one or more of the following languages; Swedish
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish B2B Account Sales Executive
€20,000 GBP p/a + uncapped commissions
Be part of it This client is a leading provider of marketing intelligence for the technology sector. They have numerous clients who are leading experts in the technolo...3 months ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative for Brand New Office – Dublin City Center
Dublin City Center
Job Summary Du sprichst Deutsch und hast Lust auf Vertrieb? If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others, then perhaps Sales and lea...about 1 month ago
- Sales Specialist (Swedish)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...9 days ago
- Sales Specialist (French)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...1 day ago
- Dutch Sales Job Dublin
€50000 - 51000 per annum
What are we looking for? If you speak Dutch and love the excitement of a job in Sales, then why not have a look at this Dutch Sales Job here in Dublin Ireland. What wi...28 days ago