Get similar jobs by email Register →
The HIT sales team is responsible for offering new players an exception level of sales service, to ensure that deposits and player values are maximised for the business. The position calls for sales driven/goal oriented a candidate who has excellent customer service skills and the ability to adapt to a face paced and dynamic business environment.
- Provide our customers with an excellent customer service experience whilst actively selling to our new players; this is done though the understanding of their needs and offering them the benefits of playing with the brand.
- Contacting our customers both by telephone and live chat.
- Assist customers by recommending, selecting and help locate the right approach for a deposit to be made.
- Generate and quality leads.
- To respond promptly to customers queries’.
- Manage administration and workloads.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Negotiate with players.
- Record all details of customer inquiries
What does the role require?
- Knowledge of sales principles.
- Experience within customer service, retail or a sales environment.
- Knowledge of customer service processes and principles.
- Basic administration knowledge.
- The ability to self-motivate and act on your initiative.
- Strong ability to build rapport and gain confidence.
- Experience in a telephone sales role, inbound and outbound; would be considered beneficial.
- Fluency in English and a native level of one or more of the following languages; Swedish
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Speaking Account Executive - Dublin City
€60000 - 100000 per annum
Job Summary Swedish Speaking Account Executive with 4 years' experience in software sales and looking for a company pre IPO? We have a Swedish Account Executive Positi...29 days ago
- Swedish Business Development - Sales Associate Wanted - Cork
Cork City, Cork
€24000 - 30000 per annum + 30K-33K OTE
Job Summary Speak Swedish & looking for the next step in your sales Career? If the idea of Picking up the phone to drum up new business excites you then you've come to...26 minutes ago
- Junior Sales Executive- German Speaking Markets
€16000 - 36000
Are you looking for a challenge? Are you goal-oriented? Do you feel comfortable working in a multicultural environment? We offer great career opportunities at Alef&Maq...2 months ago
- Polish Speaking Business Development - Sales Associate - Cork
€25000 - 35000 per annum + Relocation Package
Job Summary Speak Polish & have an excellent level of English? Looking for the next step in your sales Career? If the idea of Picking up the phone to drum up new busin...4 days ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative in Cork City - Apply Today
€22000 - 24000
Job Summary Do we have any German speakers interested in working in Sales here in beautiful Cork, Ireland? We are looking for a near native German speaker who has at l...about 1 month ago