Get similar jobs by email Register →
The HIT sales team is responsible for offering new players an exception level of sales service, to ensure that deposits and player values are maximised for the business. The position calls for sales driven/goal oriented a candidate who has excellent customer service skills and the ability to adapt to a face paced and dynamic business environment.
- Provide our customers with an excellent customer service experience whilst actively selling to our new players; this is done though the understanding of their needs and offering them the benefits of playing with the brand.
- Contacting our customers both by telephone and live chat.
- Assist customers by recommending, selecting and help locate the right approach for a deposit to be made.
- Generate and quality leads.
- To respond promptly to customers queries’.
- Manage administration and workloads.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Negotiate with players.
- Record all details of customer inquiries
What does the role require?
- Knowledge of sales principles.
- Experience within customer service, retail or a sales environment.
- Knowledge of customer service processes and principles.
- Basic administration knowledge.
- The ability to self-motivate and act on your initiative.
- Strong ability to build rapport and gain confidence.
- Experience in a telephone sales role, inbound and outbound; would be considered beneficial.
- Fluency in English and a native level of one or more of the following languages; Swedish
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Speaking Account Executive - Dublin City
€60000 - 100000 per annum
Job Summary Swedish Speaking Account Executive with 4 years' experience in software sales and looking for a company pre IPO? We have a Swedish Account Executive Positi...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative for Brand New Office – Dublin City Center
Dublin City Center
Job Summary Du sprichst Deutsch und hast Lust auf Vertrieb? If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others, then perhaps Sales and lea...19 days ago
- Swedish Business Development Rep - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland
€2000 - 2600 per month
Swedish Speakers who aren't afraid of picking up the phone to sell, sell, sell Listen up! We have a brand new & exciting client based in one of the biggest cultural ca...2 months ago
- Swedish Lead Generation Experts Needed - Cork
Cork City, Cork
€26000 - 29000 per annum
Job Summary Speak Swedish & like working in Sales? If you have a knack for Sales & would class yourself as lead generation expert, then this could be the Lead Generati...3 months ago
- Danish Business Development Agent - Cork City
€30000 - 33000 per annum + Relocation Package
Speak Danish & looking for the next step in your sales Career? If the idea of Picking up the phone to drum up new business excites you then you've come to the right pl...2 months ago