Get similar jobs by email Register →
The HIT sales team is responsible for offering new players an exception level of sales service, to ensure that deposits and player values are maximised for the business. The position calls for sales driven/goal oriented a candidate who has excellent customer service skills and the ability to adapt to a face paced and dynamic business environment.
- Provide our customers with an excellent customer service experience whilst actively selling to our new players; this is done though the understanding of their needs and offering them the benefits of playing with the brand.
- Contacting our customers both by telephone and live chat.
- Assist customers by recommending, selecting and help locate the right approach for a deposit to be made.
- Generate and quality leads.
- To respond promptly to customers queries’.
- Manage administration and workloads.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Negotiate with players.
- Record all details of customer inquiries
What does the role require?
- Knowledge of sales principles.
- Experience within customer service, retail or a sales environment.
- Knowledge of customer service processes and principles.
- Basic administration knowledge.
- The ability to self-motivate and act on your initiative.
- Strong ability to build rapport and gain confidence.
- Experience in a telephone sales role, inbound and outbound; would be considered beneficial.
- Fluency in English and a native level of one or more of the following languages; Swedish
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Inside Sales Stockholm
€£10000 - £15000 per annum + SEK GROSS PER MONTH
How about working in IT Sales - put your sales skills to the test and business clients more than a piece of software - Sell them peace of mind. Work for an IT protecti...3 days ago
- French Speaking Inside Sales Manager
Leading French Intercom and Access Control company now expanding rapidly in the UK is looking for a French speaking Inside Sales Manager to increase their market share...5 months ago
- German B2B Sales Agent - Dublin
€24000 - 26000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
We're looking for German speakers experienced in the B2B Sales sector (1-2 years experience). Here you will get the chance to deliver tech support to business clients ...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative For E-Commerce
€26000 - 30000
Are you passionate about sales and would like to join an international and multicultural company? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you to get your sales career...3 months ago
- Dutch Travel Support Agent
Are you Dutch and do you have a passion for tourism? Do you want to develop yourself as an all-round travel consultant within a dynamic and international environment? ...13 days ago