Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for Swedish Inbound Sales Specialist to join our client in Belfast, Northern Ireland!
About the client:
Our client is one of the world’s best-known technology and software companies. We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join our Business Pre-Sales team. As a member of this team, you will be the voice of brand - reaching out to customers, fostering a positive and collaborative experience to help them learn about, engage with, and realize the benefits of our client’s products. You will hold business conversations with customers to understand their challenges, overcome issues & guide them through troubleshooting to ensure their business gets the full value from our subscriptions.
By applying best-in-class sales & service skills, you will identify requirements and help our client grow business relationships with companies across all industries and verticals.
Everyday you’ll make a difference to our Client’s customers:
- Act as a Trusted Advisor with customers across multiple industries to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfil their needs with our clients’ leading cloud technologies
- Uncover Sales opportunities across a broad range of customer enquiries, and engage in conversations around Cloud solutions
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of the customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer-need and usage scenarios
- Effectively generate Sales Qualified Opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e. g. BANT (budget, authority, need and timeline)
- Be the first contact point for customers, deliver a strong first impression & build Trusted Advisor status to set the foundation for long term customer relationship
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets, including pipeline generation and activity based targets; accurately forecast pipeline generation
- Leverage best in class sales tooling and communication tools to accelerate sales, maintain high daily activity
- Communicate with customers effectively through Phone or Chat interactions
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment & effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle
- Demonstrate a passion for customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- At least 12 months’ previous experience in a customer service environment providing inbound telephone support
- Proven Sales Experience – Preferably within IT or Software
- Able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems.
- Strong technical understanding or willingness and aptitude to learn
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding sales & customer service goals
- Proficient in actively engaging with customers
- Effective in scoping customer problems and needs and identifying new opportunities
- Industry awareness across core industry markets globally i. e. Sales / Service / Marketing / Finance
- Fluency in Swedish and English (all training will be delivered in English)
- Minimum of 6 months B2B or B2C Sales experience
- Minimum of 12 months providing telephone customer or technical support
- Experience working with Microsoft software products and services
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week.
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Permanent contracts.
- Onsite gym and cafe.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our dedicated Relocation Officer. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish speaking Sales Conversion Agent to sunny Cyprus
€0 - 0
You love sales and want to set foot in the FX industry? We have a very sunny opportunity for you. Our client offers transparent trading, backed by first-class service....2 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Forex Salesperson to Cyprus
€0 - 0
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for a Swedish Speaker to work as a FX salesperson! Our client Our cl...2 months ago
- German speaking B2B sales developer to Cork!
Calling all German speakers with Ireland dream and a hunting instinct! We are looking for a native German speaker who would like to work with a leading global payment ...11 days ago
- Swedish Sales Agent Forex Industry - Cyprus
You love sales and want to set foot in the FX industry? We have a very sunny opportunity for you. Our client offers transparent trading, backed by first-class service....about 2 months ago
- Sales Specialist (German)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Th...about 1 year ago