Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish Speaking IT Support to Tallinn, Estonia|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
We are looking for Swedish Speakers to work with IT Support in beautiful Tallinn! Are you looking for an adventure abroad? International experience with one of the biggest IT Companies in the Nordic regions? Do you have a passion for technology? Then this is the job for you!
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Study the customer’s business logics and technical environment.
- Have very good Swedish language skills (both written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine enthusiasm towards a career in IT Be an experienced computer user.
- Have previous working experience and/or education in IT support area but this can also be trained so don't worry!
- Have solution-oriented mindset and ability to prioritize your tasks.
- Finally, and most importantly you need to be a good listener with a positive attitude.
Required skills: Some customer service experience, excellent communication skills, personality, mature and professional attitude, interest in and basic aptitude for I.T.
Our client promises to support you with these benefits:
- Finding a place to live and signing a rental contract
- Flights out to Estonia
- Moving your belongings to Estonia
- Picking you up upon arrival
- Handling all immigration and registration formalities – getting you Estonian identification documents
- Organizing an internet connection set up in your new home
- Helping you to find a family doctor Our client in Estonia will pay for your services – you do not have to pay anything.
- Gym allowance
- Free public Transport to and from work
- Massages at work
- Amazing office space
- Working alongside other Swedes
- Great salary and comfortable living
- Healthy living plan
- It can happen that your job requires travelling outside Estonia and Tallinn now and then
- Regular health checks with sick leave compensation from the first day.
- Opportunity to be engaged in different projects.
- Working in big and international company where you have all the possibilities to grow and learn
Working with our client in Tallinn, Estonia!
Our Client is a huge Nordic IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are seeking a 1st Line IT Customer Support Specialist to join their existing Nordic team! Working as part of a dedicated Swedish speaking support team. This role will involve supporting customers using our client's IT software! The successful candidate will be responsible for providing helpdesk support and guidance to customers based in Sweden.
Tallinn has become a hub for IT companies all over the world and our client has set up an offshore office to provide exceptional support to customers! Tallinn is a great city and has developed rapidly over the last 10 years. The life style is cheaper than Scandinavian, and this role promises a great salary for a comfortable life! There are many places for shopping, great nightlife, and excellent architecture. Live in a great neighborhood alongside other Lithuanians as our client promises to make you feel very welcome!
- Swedish Speaking IT Support - Tallinn, Estonia
€0 - 0
We are looking for Swedish Speakers to work with IT Support in beautiful Tallinn! Are you looking for an adventure abroad? International experience with one of the big...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Support Agent to Tallinn, Estonia
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Gym, etc.
We are looking for enthusiastic Swedish speaking customer service-oriented people to join a great team of international specialist and work together for a respected em...28 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support to work in Sunny Portugal!
We are looking for Swedish speakers who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry leading company with world-renowned brands! As o...23 days ago
- SWEDISH Customer Support to Malta
€25000 - 25000
Our client owner is an expert poker player and a star affiliate. Their site was born online in 2011 where a handful of entrepreneurs who had a knack for entertaining o...about 2 months ago