Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish Speaking Outbound Agent to Limassol, Cyprus|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Relocation Package, Monthly rental allowance, bonuses etc.|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
- As an Outbound Agent you will be responsible for the personalized marketing activities during the customer journey for existing customers in an assigned market, with communication through email, sms and phone. NO Hard Sales.
- Monitoring the performance of clients and proactively target clients to increase performance.
- Performing outbound sales calling to targeted groups of clients within their portfolio.
- Monitoring day-to-day activity of clients and contact them when needed to ensure they have a positive customer experience.
-Go the extra mile to engage customers
-Further in-house training is provided by the company.
- Fluency in Swedish and good English language skills.
- Experience within the online gaming industry will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage their workload and work under pressure.
- Trustworthiness dealing with high valued players.
- Ability to work in a fast pace while multitasking
- Ability to analyse information and draw conclusions
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Email etc)
- Relocation Assistance – Temporary accommodation for 2 weeks
- Monthly rent allowance
- Monthly bonuses
- Early bonuses
- Full Health insurance
- Excellent work environment
- Possibilities for internal growth
- Exciting company activities
Living in Cyprus
Cyprus is the island of the beautiful goddess Aphrodite, who according to legend rose from the sea just outside of Paphos. It is the 3rd largest island in the Mediterranean Sea and gained its independence from Britain in 1960. Cyprus is home to beaches that stretch on for miles, ruins you can wander through, delicious cheeses and the oldest wine label in the world (Commandaria).
Cyprus has a very low crime rate and has 0% Income Tax up to a yearly income of €19,500
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support in Limassol, Cyprus
€0 - 0
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! The compan...3 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Malta
Company Brief Our client is a gaming software aggregator providing market-leading casino and bingo content combined with full centralised back-office via a state-of-th...27 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Athens
€Relocation Package, Bonuses, Health Insurance etc.
Are you tired of the cold weather in Sweden? Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Then we have the right...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Belfast, Northern Ireland
€Relocation Assistance, Onsite Gym, Bonuses, City Centre location etc.
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are currently recruiting Swedish speaking personnel for an exciting customer support role in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Are you...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Belfast, Northern Ireland!
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are currently recruiting Swedish speaking personnel for an exciting customer support role in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Are you...3 months ago