Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Swedish Speaking Sales and Business Development|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Commissions + Benefits|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
Swedish Speaking Sales and Business Development
The City, London
Permanent Full Time
Up to £28K + commission scheme + benefits
Our client, an international company within the IT sector, is seeking to appoint a Swedish speaking Sales and Business Development Executive to join their Inside Sales Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and growing the services in the Swedish market.
- You will be responsible to grow and develop the market
- The whole business development cycle from lead generation, approaching potential clients, liaising with c-level decision makers to negotiate and close deals.
- Managing the relationship with your accounts, processing orders and being point of contact.
- Work on your targets and grow your portfolio of clients.
- Fluent in English is a Must.
- Mother tongue level in Swedish
- Experience within B2B sales
- The candidate should be customer focused, have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience within the IT sector would be a plus
- Able to work independently, be target driven and motivated.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available